Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default My Blackberry Bold 9700 Issues - Please Help.

Hi, I am new to this forum but have been visiting this site frequently with issues regarding my phone, there are many. Okay so let me start off.

I've had the phone for around 1 and a half years and around 3 weeks ago whilst using the phone the phone froze. I then did a battery pull and when I turned the phone back on the screen was white. I had to then purchase a new screen and get it fit. The phone was then back to normal until about three days after.

Three days after my LCD was replaced another problem occurred. This time the phone wasn't turning on and it seemed the software had messed up therefore I went to a shop and got that fixed. I yesterday got my phone back and it was fine but then the bad luck hit me again.

The phone just turned off it self whilst me using it. It turned off and then tried to reload it self and this keeps on occurring. The only time my phone works is whilst it is on charge. If not on charge it goes off after a few minutes and tries to reboot it self.

What is the problem with my phone? Is there any solution or anything I can do to fix this latest problem? I have such bad luck with phones and would love for somebody to help me fix this horrible issue!

Thanks in advance Crackberry users.
    CrackBerry User

Since it only works fine while on the charger, have you tried replacing the battery?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I have tried replacing the battery and the same issue occurs. I have tried up to 3 different batteries and the same issue occurs.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    630 Global Posts

If u can connect it to pc, wipe it an install os again make sure to shrink it also sounds like u are out of memory cause it can make the phone reboot like crazy... Back up contacts an saved msg' don't do a full backup an backup apps if u need an see..

I had a prob like this one time an was cause space was so low it made phone just reboot.

Also if u did really try diff bats an phone has been fixed why didn't u wipe an shrink os an do a clean install an see if it does it cause if it does it then its the device so u can get it replaced as they will see a new battery don't work

BlackBerry 9900 - Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

The phone has already been wiped. It was restored to factory settings and then that's when it kept on rebooting.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    630 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by haroon0121 View Post
    The phone has already been wiped. It was restored to factory settings and then that's when it kept on rebooting.
    try and redo it again u have to be installing something thats clashing and making it reboot after a few if its doing it now and cant even boot into the os u got a nuked berry there is a how to fix a nuked berry post on here that can help u
    CrackBerry Abuser

Hi, I am new to this forum but have been visiting this site frequently with issues regarding my phone, there are many. Okay so let me start off.

I've had the phone for around 1 and a half years and around 3 weeks ago whilst using the phone the phone froze. I then did a battery pull and when I turned the phone back on the screen was white. I had to then purchase a new screen and get it fit. The phone was then back to normal until about three days after.

Three days after my LCD was replaced another problem occurred. This time the phone wasn't turning on and it seemed the software had messed up therefore I went to a shop and got that fixed. I yesterday got my phone back and it was fine but then the bad luck hit me again.

The phone just turned off it self whilst me using it. It turned off and then tried to reload it self and this keeps on occurring. The only time my phone works is whilst it is on charge. If not on charge it goes off after a few minutes and tries to reboot it self.

What is the problem with my phone? Is there any solution or anything I can do to fix this latest problem? I have such bad luck with phones and would love for somebody to help me fix this horrible issue!

Haroon how about connecting your 9700 to the PC and then going into BB App World on the PC.

Uninstall all your apps and then remove your phone from the PC and turn the phone off

Then do a battery pull - wait 5 minutes before putting battery back in and then turn on.

See how it works with no apps.
    Here's looking at you (Emu)
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,244 Global Posts

I'm not sure that your screen was broken..
    And also i think that you should start with replacing the OS... see if it helps..
    if it doesn't then try to use a new battery.