Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by nellxo View Post
    It happened when I was at a concert recently,I had just got a brand new memory card from vodafone it was 4gb and I had only about 120 photos and 2 videos. At the concert I had took about 10 more Videos and about 20 pictures. My fone then ran out of charge,I charged it when I got home,and it went on ok and then I looked at my videos I had none whatsoever, 0 camera pictures and 0picture 0 picture library!!!!By this point I was absolutely fuming,now it's saying built in media storage repair?? And it says media card or built in media, I do try both and it says media card failed and then says media card can not be accessed due to faulty error!! And when I go onto my camera it now lets me take pictures to my device then deleted them!! HELP!!!! I want everything back!!;(
    There isn't anything you can do about it. Warranty repair is required to replace the burned out microSD card module. The internal storage is fine and unaffected. Your biggest mistake was to choose "repair". THAT removed the partition and contents.Your best bet is to use an SD card adaptor that came with the 4GB card, or whatever card it was that originally came with your blackberry to check it on the computer.
    Flamers, don't even try, I have my waterhose ready
    GNU/Linux distros of choice: Ubuntu, Mint (or anything based on debian that's still geared towards beginners and isn't too bloated).

My Tweets, Wordpress Blog, My Statuses, My Formspring.me & Videos (Viddler), (Dailymotion), (YouTube Partner channel)
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Damn media card!

Same problem. At some point the formattig was successful then right after I got that message the one sayig "media card cannot be accessed" pops up again and I'm back to square one.The media card works on other phones though Cant even access the phone's memory on PC, let alone the media card.PLEASE HELP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123