Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    :D
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default I'm Afraid :(

Hey guys, last time I posted it here it really helped me.
    This community is really cohesive and well bonded with it's great members.

I wanted to ask 3 questions, mainly 2 regards my BBB9700.

1. When I higher or lower the volume through the side buttons I see some kind of wiggling in the screen near those buttons due to the pressure I'm creating, is that bad or what? I mean is it gonna ruin the screen later or what's the thing with it?

2. Since I upgraded to OS 6 I've been enable to use the volume buttons on the device when the cellphone is LOCKED. And I'm saying this because when I had the OS 5 and if I wanna change the song or higher the volume while jogging or something it would be easier than unlock it and change, if you know what I mean. Now my question is is that normal or is that a bug in the OS 6 or also what's the situation there?

3. The last one is kinda stupid but what can I do to those people who keep bugging me saying that "Ohhh he got a stupid Blackberry when he can get an iPhone!!". Those are my friends but they are really bugging me with it!

Thanks in advance guys ;)
    You know damn well my posts are gonna be long, lol, sorry
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ///M3

Yea the lines are normal mine does it too do you have a case though? Sounds like pressure on the screen just don't press bottons too hard that's all and your friends are dumb they don't know what a real phone is i phones are weak too fragile they suck the storm is still built stronger.....Lames.
    ///M Power
    CrackBerry Newbie

Just ignore your friends. You have a BlackBerry because you know better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,543 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of Beer Please

+! ^^ and http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/ger...inutes-585054/

There's loads more reasons too. The main one being that the iPhone is made by Apple.
  5. Matrix Leader

BB beats iPhone by all means. It is a real business man smart phone that has the best email integration (push email), The best Messenger (Black Berry Messenger), and a much much better battery life
    Thanked by 2:
    caliwrestla (02-13-2011),  XYMan28 (02-13-2011) 
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Haha thanks guys
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    22CF3D09

I have a 9700, and upgraded to OS6 last night (official through my carrier). Anyway, I just tried changing songs and volume when it's locked and it didn't work, so it must be a bug. =[

CrackBerry User

PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Awww =[ they better fix it soon
    CrackBerry Addict

Blackberrys grow in the wild, apples need to be nurtured by man.

Thanked by:
    BrusBerry (02-13-2011) 

Global Posts
    10,492 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by XYMan28 View Post
    Hey guys, last time I posted it here it really helped me.
    This community is really cohesive and well bonded with it's great members.
    Why thank you

I wanted to ask 3 questions, mainly 2 regards my BBB9700.

1. When I higher or lower the volume through the side buttons I see some kind of wiggling in the screen near those buttons due to the pressure I'm creating, is that bad or what? I mean is it gonna ruin the screen later or what's the thing with it?
    I've never heard of that. My 9650 doesn't do it. But I don't think it'll break the phone... hopefully.

2. Since I upgraded to OS 6 I've been enable to use the volume buttons on the device when the cellphone is LOCKED. And I'm saying this because when I had the OS 5 and if I wanna change the song or higher the volume while jogging or something it would be easier than unlock it and change, if you know what I mean. Now my question is is that normal or is that a bug in the OS 6 or also what's the situation there?
    That is one of the many beautiful features of OS6 - rejoice and give thanks.

3. The last one is kinda stupid but what can I do to those people who keep bugging me saying that "Ohhh he got a stupid Blackberry when he can get an iPhone!!". Those are my friends but they are really bugging me with it!

Thanks in advance guys
    You know damn well my posts are gonna be long, lol, sorry
    Invite them on a camping trip. Real camping, no outlets to charge your phone overnight. While everyone is asleep, let all the air out of the tires of the car. When all the iboys wake up with dead batteries, offer to call AAA and say "wow, my BB has great battery life! If it wasn't for me, you guys would all be iPh*cked."
    Then make out with their girlfriends.
    Thanked by 2:
    BlackStormRising (02-13-2011),  XYMan28 (02-13-2011) 
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

Quote Originally Posted by SCrid2000 View Post
    Invite them on a camping trip. Real camping, no outlets to charge your phone overnight. While everyone is asleep, let all the air out of the tires of the car. When all the iboys wake up with dead batteries, offer to call AAA and say "wow, my BB has great battery life! If it wasn't for me, you guys would all be iPh*cked."
    Then make out with their girlfriends.
    OH MY GOD LMAO!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY ARE A GENIUS!!! LOL Oh my God I can't stop laughing. Well thanks for answering my questions and I sure will try that trick LOL.

Thanks again
    Love you
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    377 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by starchit View Post
    Blackberrys grow in the wild, apples need to be nurtured by man.

Just remember, it wasn't because Adam and Eve ate a blackberry that they got tossed out of Eden
    We have clearance, Clarence.
    Roger, Roger.
    What's our vector, Victor?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    ( ͡•_͡•)

Took me a few minutes to stop laughing at scrid's post to write this. The volume adjustment is a bit of a pain in OS6. I found that when I want to adjust the volume, I have to open whatever I want a different volume in, then hit the adjustment buttons. Sometimes it takes a few times. So yes, you do need to unlock it to adjust the volume.
    “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” C. Ponder

101 Lecture Series
    CrackBerry Abuser

Touchscreen Cell Phones Are Really, Really Dirty

it's dirtier too!

or iphone users are slaves to whatever Steve Jobs wants them to think is popular...

i was shocked people were willing to shell out money for the 3GS when it came out a year after 3G in Canada... and the device is minor improvement (like 5 sec faster for web-browsing)

sorry, blackberry all the way. even if that make people think i'm a "dinosaur" in using a crappy OS... it's still more secure then iphone.
    Unlocked Blackberry 9900 - 7.1.0.1098
    Follow me: crazyjo82

Global Posts
    10,492 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

Here's another good reason to own a BlackBerry (I'm willing to be the unnamed device was an iphone): Auto-corrected text leads to killing | Technically Incorrect - CNET News

PIN
    ( ͡•_͡•)

Keep in mind that after the warranty period, it is fairly easy to buy parts and repair a BlackBerry. Try asking at an Apple store how to repair a broken iPod or Touch. They will look at you like you crawled out from under a rock. I tried to get a headphone jack on my Son's touch. They offered to sell me a new one, but they will not repair a 350 plus dollar machine. There are some aftermarket companies who will sell one parts - but try taking one apart and making a repair. Even the electronic tech at work was afraid to solder inside our Touch.
    “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” C. Ponder

101 Lecture Series
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

Quote Originally Posted by SCrid2000 View Post
    Here's another good reason to own a BlackBerry (I'm willing to be the unnamed device was an iphone): Auto-corrected text leads to killing | Technically Incorrect - CNET News

Holy crap O.O
    I'm not switching to anything EVAR!!

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

I'm a proud owner of my 9700. Nothing and nobody will turn be around either.