Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheRealFixxxer
    CrackBerry Newbie

1 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Icon (notification) won't go away!!

Hey all,

I've checked the other threads but nothing seemed to match my problem. It's the BlackBerry logo with a 1 beside it and the red notifier connected to it as well. It looks like what I'd receive if I have new upgrades at my BlackBerry App World app. But I've gone in there several times and even reinstalled the damn thing, it still shows up. It wasn't there when I completely deleted it though. Perhaps I'm missing the somewhere to go?! Hope you can help!
    CrackBerry Abuser

145 Posts
    Feel free to ask.

I've had this happen to me before as well. I honestly can't remember how I got rid of it, though. I think I just clicked on the notification drop-down menu and then clicked on the notification event. I think that's how I cleared it.

Going into App World revealed no current updates available, yet it was still notifying me that there were updates. I'm pretty sure that's how I cleared the notification, though.
    Allen Guarin likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

3,232 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,257 Global Posts
    K. 27F3DC2E put cb in request

Go to Appworld and try ALT - R S T.
    CrackBerry Newbie

1 Posts

Default Worked for me!

THANKS. I had the icon for many months now. This is the only working solution.