- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
- 02-15-2013, 05:18 PM #2
If you loved that phone, why throw it on the ground? You've caused the problem yourself.
Anyway, it's probably broken inside on impact. Sorry.Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
- 02-15-2013, 05:22 PM #3
Re: I threw my Blackberry Bold 9700 on the ground. My BlackBerr
They go on ebay for fairly cheap used...best bet for sure...good luck and next time don't take it out on the BlackBerry...I am sure it didn't do anything to you...the 9700 is a great phone and deserves better.Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
- 02-16-2013, 01:19 AM #5
Throwing any phone on the ground would render the device inoperable - depending on whether you dropped it or threw it. As this is your first post i'm hoping your not trolling. I'm a little bemused that you are posting this and then asking for help?
If you are a troll then let Kevin and Cleaning up the CrackBerry Forums by Taking out the Trolling Trash... take care of thisThis posting is provided as is and implies no warranties.
- 02-16-2013, 02:11 AM #7This posting is provided as is and implies no warranties.
- 02-16-2013, 09:29 AM #8
It certainly wasn't the brightest thing to do. Then again people do all sorts when they're mad.
Anyway sounds like you need a new component or simply take it to a shop to get it fixed...
- By bethanyb5 in forum AT&TReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:04 PM
- By THEBESTOK in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 18Last Post: 08-03-2009, 03:03 AM
- By Michaelyoh in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 14Last Post: 07-22-2009, 10:16 AM
- By 58impala in forum AT&TReplies: 13Last Post: 06-30-2009, 05:37 PM
- By Ky772 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 11Last Post: 11-09-2008, 07:57 PM