Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 130
  1. Bettermost's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,165 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default I am SO MAD At T-Mobile Im thinking of Canceling My Service And Going Back To Verizon

    I got my replacement phone less than 10 days into my new contract. When the replacement phone was sent to me they double charged my bill for both phones. I sent one of them back and the second phone is STILL on my bill and now im getting e mails from TMobile saying my bill is delinquent because I only paid the portion of the bill I owed and not including for the second phone I sent back a month ago. I have called them DOZENS of times to remove it also gave them the tracking numbers and the name of the woman on there loading dock that signed for it from UPS. AND ITS STILL ON MY BILL. I may take a trip to WalMart tomorrow and buy another Storm2 port it out and call my bank to reverse my payment and stick them for the whole bill now.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 12-27-2009 at 11:20 PM.
    HTC EVO
    Epic
    Verizon IPhone4
  2. Motorhead777's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    903 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Cell phone companys are some of the worst examples of customer service. I used to be an insurance agent. I would be put under the jail for pulling some of the crap these people do on a daily basis and nothing is ever done about it. I just thank God I really dont have to go into a cell phone store anymore and talk to those untrained ******* anymore. Or so I hope I get a decent phone this time around...
  3. shansmi's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,478 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,845 Global Posts
    PIN
    Upon PM Request
    #3  

    Default

    Be careful with this. Doing business in Walmart adds a 3rd party so in essence you have 2 contracts - one with the subcontractor selling phones in Walmart and the other with the carrier itself.

    I would just go into a TMO corporate store. They will correct this with no issues with just a few manager overrides...
  4. Teek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,400 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,406 Global Posts
    PIN
    upon request
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shansmi View Post

    I would just go into a TMO corporate store. They will correct this with no issues with just a few manager overrides...
    I agree with you.
    iTouch & EVO 4G
  5. Bettermost's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,165 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teek View Post
    I agree with you.
    No can do phone and service purchased online.
    HTC EVO
    Epic
    Verizon IPhone4
  6. mikey3450's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    PIN
    2159AF3D
    #6  

    Default

    Just go into a corporate T-Mobile store, not a 3rd party retailer, and they will correct it. I deal with these types of problems all day long, so I guess not all of us are "untrained *******" as some like to think.
  7. LLAC00's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    51 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    I totally understand where you are coming from. I hate T-Mobile. However, ultimately they are the cheapest carrier here in the states so they can do whatever they want, which means having horrible customer service. T-Mobile will lie just to get and keep your $. They have no consideration even if your a long time client.

    The employees at corporate tmobile stores are little better and will try to help you, but tmobile is still a crappy cruel carrier. I have been with them for 9 years now and next year im definitely going to leave them even if i have to pay more with verizon. The anger and frustration they put me through it NOT worth it!
  8. mikey3450's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    PIN
    2159AF3D
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LLAC00 View Post
    I totally understand where you are coming from. I hate T-Mobile. However, ultimately they are the cheapest carrier here in the states so they can do whatever they want, which means having horrible customer service. T-Mobile will lie just to get and keep your $. They have no consideration even if your a long time client.

    The employees at corporate tmobile stores are little better and will try to help you, but tmobile is still a crappy cruel carrier. I have been with them for 9 years now and next year im definitely going to leave them even if i have to pay more with verizon. The anger and frustration they put me through it NOT worth it!
    I must disagree with you on this one. T-Mobile is the "underdog" in a lot of people's eyes so why would they purposely push their loyal customers out and watch them jump ship to one of the other carriers? They won 2009 Highest Ranked Wireless Customer Service Performance, and also 2008 Highest in Overall Customer Satisfaction with Wireless Retail Service by JD Power, so obviously their customer service is pretty good.
  9. LLAC00's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    51 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    They don't purposely push them away, they just don't care if their customers are satisfied. The only thing good about Tmobile is that their service is the cheapest. Because their service is cheap they know ppl. will always use them. most ppl. would rather deal with stressful service than stressful payments.

    Everyone i have spoken to hates tmobile and their customer service. I have taken crap from them for 9 yrs and i cant tolerate it anymore. are you telling me you have never had a problem with tmobile? how long have you been with them? *not trying to attack you so i hope you dont see it that way crackberry is just a nice place to find assistance regarding blackberry and their carriers.*
  10. Bettermost's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,165 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3450 View Post
    I must disagree with you on this one. T-Mobile is the "underdog" in a lot of people's eyes so why would they purposely push their loyal customers out and watch them jump ship to one of the other carriers? They won 2009 Highest Ranked Wireless Customer Service Performance, and also 2008 Highest in Overall Customer Satisfaction with Wireless Retail Service by JD Power, so obviously their customer service is pretty good.

    They are usless ******* in my book. They must have paid for that ranking. I got nothing but HORRIBLE service from everyone I have talked to so far. TOTALLY USLESS even when I provided them with the proof they got it back and still no refund. Tomorrow im filing a complaint against them with the BBB. Im going to make sure they don't get an award this year.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 12-28-2009 at 12:06 AM.
    HTC EVO
    Epic
    Verizon IPhone4
  11. mikey3450's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    PIN
    2159AF3D
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LLAC00 View Post
    They don't purposely push them away, they just don't care if their customers are satisfied. The only thing good about Tmobile is that their service is the cheapest. Because their service is cheap they know ppl. will always use them. most ppl. would rather deal with stressful service than stressful payments.

    Everyone i have spoken to hates tmobile and their customer service. I have taken crap from them for 9 yrs and i cant tolerate it anymore. are you telling me you have never had a problem with tmobile? how long have you been with them? *not trying to attack you so i hope you dont see it that way crackberry is just a nice place to find assistance regarding blackberry and their carriers.*
    No worries, I dont take it as an attack. I actually am a RSR for T-Mobile so I wont be naive and act like my opinion is biased, however before I was an employee I was a customer for 9 years. Trust me I am old enough to understand that not every customer is going to like the customer service they get from companies, but for the VAST majority of customers I interact with on a daily basis they love T-Mobile and appreciate what we have to offer, but we cant please everyone.
  12. LLAC00's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    51 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bettermost View Post
    They are usless ******* in my book. They must have paid for that ranking. I got nothing but HORRIBLE service from everyone I have talked to so far. TOTALLY USLESS even when I provided them with the proof they got it back and still no refund.
    Totally hear you dude. that has happened to me before. however to answer your question the corporate employees at the tmobile store are much better. but still going to walk away when my contract is up next yr.
  13. LLAC00's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    51 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3450 View Post
    No worries, I dont take it as an attack. I actually am a RSR for T-Mobile so I wont be naive and act like my opinion is biased, however before I was an employee I was a customer for 9 years. Trust me I am old enough to understand that not every customer is going to like the customer service they get from companies, but for the VAST majority of customers I interact with on a daily basis they love T-Mobile and appreciate what we have to offer, but we cant please everyone.
    I hear ya and appreciate your honesty.
  14. mikey3450's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    PIN
    2159AF3D
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bettermost View Post
    They are usless ******* in my book. They must have paid for that ranking. I got nothing but HORRIBLE service from everyone I have talked to so far. TOTALLY USLESS even when I provided them with the proof they got it back and still no refund. Tomorrow im filing a complaint against them with the BBB. Im going to make sure they wont get an award this year.
    So which one is it? "useless *******" or "untrained *******". I wont say I am not useless, but I have had to participate in too many training to be considered "untrained." j/k

    Trust me I can understand you frustration, but a conspiracy theory that they paid for that ranking is a little far fetched, but to each their own
  15. berryite's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,664 Posts
    PIN
    Terminated Member
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3450 View Post
    I guess not all of us are "untrained *******" as some like to think.
    That's a terrible thing. I assure you that most of us do not think you are any such thing.

    Keep up the good effort! You're appreciated.
  16. mikey3450's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    PIN
    2159AF3D
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by berryite View Post
    That's a terrible thing. I assure you that most of us do not think you are any such thing.

    Keep up the good effort! You're appreciated.
    Thanks, I appreciate that!
  17. berryite's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,664 Posts
    PIN
    Terminated Member
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LLAC00 View Post
    horrible customer service
    I understand you are frustrated and I regret you are having a tough time on this. However, it's important to keep things in perspective.

    T-Mobile is consistently rated as having outstanding customer service. They were also recently rated as the most ethical company in the mobile business. It's unfair to claim that they are so horrible over a small mistake that we all know will be successfully resolved in the end.

    There are a couple of T-Mobile reps in the T-Mobile forum who consistently help members. You might try PMing one of them and asking for assistance. I recommend that you start with Norris Cell. He's outstanding and usually helps wherever he can.
  18. Bettermost's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,165 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3450 View Post
    So which one is it? "useless *******" or "untrained *******". I wont say I am not useless, but I have had to participate in too many training to be considered "untrained." j/k

    Trust me I can understand you frustration, but a conspiracy theory that they paid for that ranking is a little far fetched, but to each their own

    Counterpoint: Whatever shoe fits!
    HTC EVO
    Epic
    Verizon IPhone4
  19. mikey3450's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    PIN
    2159AF3D
    #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bettermost View Post
    Counterpoint: Whatever shoe fits!
    Ha Ha, that's fine. Anyway I was only trying to give my opinion but of course you do what you need to do come the end of your contract time. If you were down here in Colorado I would personally take care of your issues for you, but I digress
  20. Bettermost's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,165 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3450 View Post
    Ha Ha, that's fine. Anyway I was only trying to give my opinion but of course you do what you need to do come the end of your contract time. If you were down here in Colorado I would personally take care of your issues for you, but I digress
    Needless to say im very unhappy right now.
    HTC EVO
    Epic
    Verizon IPhone4
  21. squire366's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    73 Posts
    PIN
    20FAB0F1
    #21  

    Default T-Mobile Customer Service

    I'm reading this thread LMAO because I have been with T-Mobile for 6 years and NEVER had an issue with their customer service either in the store or on the phone with a CSR. In fact, they always go out of their way to do whatever they need to do to make sure I am completely satisfied before I get off of the call.

    I have worked in customer service and tech support for the last 10 years and I know what good customer service is. I have friends who swear T-Mobile has given them crappy customer service however those same friends have a nasty attitude when they call customer service in the first place.

    My advice is this.....if the customer service at T-Mobile is so bad, then take your whining *** to Verizon or AT&T. I bet the same people that are crying about T-Mobile's service is bad will be crying about Verizon or AT&T as well.

    I have never had a single issue with T-Mo and I will be staying with them. I know first hand that T-Mo takes care of it's loyal customers.
  22. berryite's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,664 Posts
    PIN
    Terminated Member
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squire366 View Post
    I bet the same people that are crying about T-Mobile's service is bad will be crying about Verizon or AT&T as well.
    Generally true. And if you think T-Mobile is bad, just wait until you reach the cold, calculating, compassionateless, Kremlin-like bureaucrats at AT&T and Verizon.
  23. Bettermost's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,165 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by berryite View Post
    Generally true. And if you think T-Mobile is bad, just wait until you reach the cold, calculating, compassionateless, Kremlin-like bureaucrats at AT&T and Verizon.
    So you think I should not complain that T-Mobile has charged me for a phone I didn't buy? Even after calling them multiple times with no results whatsoever I should just go ahead and pay for it and stop complaining? Thats what you are saying.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 12-28-2009 at 01:50 AM.
    HTC EVO
    Epic
    Verizon IPhone4
  24. berryite's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,664 Posts
    PIN
    Terminated Member
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bettermost View Post
    So you think I should not complain that T-Mobile has charged me for a phone I didn't buy? Even after calling them multiple times with no results whatsoever I should just go ahead and pay for it and stop complaining? Thats what you are saying.
    Perhaps you didn't bother to read 6 posts up.

    But it is starting to become apparent that you might seem more invested in being outraged and throwing temper tantrums than in actually resolving your problem.

    After all, your priorities here are now more directed at fighting and complaining than in asking Norris for assistance as I earlier recommended to you.

    Funny thing about customer service reps in ANY company. They can't really tell you that you are acting inappropriately in a call. But they can lose your information when you have done nothing but be abusive in phone calls.

    I offered you constructive advise and you attacked me. If you conduct yourself like this with people on the phone, I can understand why your problems aren't being resolved.
  25. Bettermost's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,165 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by berryite View Post
    Perhaps you didn't bother to read 6 posts up.

    But it is starting to become apparent that you might seem more invested in being outraged and throwing temper tantrums than in actually resolving your problem.

    After all, your priorities here are now more directed at fighting and complaining than in asking Norris for assistance as I earlier recommended to you.

    Funny thing about customer service reps in ANY company. They can't really tell you that you are acting inappropriately in a call. But they can lose your information when you have done nothing but be abusive in phone calls.

    I offered you constructive advise and you attacked me. If you conduct yourself like this with people on the phone, I can understand why your problems aren't being resolved.


    And you know my conduct on the phone how? You don't think T-Mobiles conduct is inappropriate? Charging me for a phone I don't have? Then sending me a letter of delinquency and possible disconnection for not paying for it after I gave them the tracking numbers and the womans name that signed for it?
    Last edited by Bettermost; 12-28-2009 at 02:13 AM.
    HTC EVO
    Epic
    Verizon IPhone4
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions