- CrackBerry User
- 26 Posts
How to set an hourly "alarm" or" remminder" ?
I have a sports injury requiring me to do regular stretch exercise every hour.
I get how to set the alarm clock etc.My BB is work issued so i am unable to downloadany apps.
Is there a standard function whereby I can set my BB to go off every hour to remind me to get stretching ?
any advice appreciated
- BlackBerry Diva
01-10-2013, 03:22 PM #3~DENISE~
- 6,873 Posts
YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT I AM WORTH IT!
PLEASE STOP WITH THE LONG POSTS! YOU'RE BORING US.
- By LEOVAN83 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2012, 08:35 AM
- By Pratters in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 02-14-2010, 08:22 PM
- By Thutmose5 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2009, 12:44 AM
- By bigphill911 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2008, 11:46 PM
- By motifman22 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 07:54 PM