- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
How to fix net_rim_crypto.cod module incompatible error [Solved]Lately I got these errors either 507 or net_rim_crypto.cod module incompatible with my Blackberry 9700 when upgrading, and here is how I fixed the error.
You can also use this tutorial to install OS6 that might cause the problem
- Install Blackberry Device Software on your PC
- Go to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader" and delete Vendor.xml
- Download and install BBSAK
- Connect your blackberry to computer using data cable
- Run BBSAK. Click Modify CODs tab and install COD(s)
- Browse "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files" and you'll see Blackberry Device Software installation path, double click and go to Java folder
- Select all net_rim_crypto cod files and click open, BBSAK now installing. Close BBSAK when finished
- Go to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader", double click Loader.exe
- Click next until Loader finished installing your OS without modifying anything. When you see error popup just close it.
Now you have new OS running. Try to install application to test whether it's ok or not. And if it's ok, send me your money
Original Source: How To Fix 507 And net_rim_crypto Error On Blackberry
Hope It Worked for You !
- By sunkast in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 51Last Post: 04-11-10, 11:54 PM
- By dhvn6b in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-09, 01:44 PM
- By RU_Storm in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-09, 12:17 PM
- By sunkast in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 09-25-08, 02:01 PM
- By lucimolli in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-08, 08:34 PM