Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How do I delete Mobile Backup?

I have a Tmo 9700 but updated to the latest OS. Now under options I have Mobile Backup, started it thinking it would be great. Big mistake, it messes up all my contacts and no matter what I can't turn it off. Now I'm not a BB *****, but even after turning "off" wireless backups they still happen constantly. How can I delete this stupid function?

Thanks.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2373F27F

If you call technical care, they have a workaround to blacklist it on the network side, but there is not a way to turn it off or uninstall it from the device. Each time you upgrade the OS, however, it will give you the option to activate it or not.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

I bought T-mobile 9700 but I am outside the US right now.

How do I delete this T-mobile backup from my phone ? Please help.

The icon is: net_rim_bb_nabsync_100
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,543 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of Beer Please

Now that you know the name of the file net_rim_bb_nabsync_100.cod you can remove this file from your phone with http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/crackutil-85617/, BBSAK or JC_Cmder.

That will get rid of it forever. I just hope you got the filename right.
    CrackBerry Abuser

go to berrycoder.com from your berry and download maxmem, then go to it and select tmo fave fives and delete all the options that come up after you select tmo fave fives. It will give you the option to delete mobile back up
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

hey thanks.. it worked!