How to determine the blackberry international version is brand new
I want to buy an international version 9700, but don't understand identify blackberry refurbished machines, ask everybody to help, had better be on the website input machine number verification that way,Or, you give me a 9700 international version of the devanning video, I rely on this video identify whether it is new, the grateful(Now the domestic refurbished machine very much, check machine 0 call time, 0 use data, which also could not tell the difference between old and new)
- 12-17-12, 07:46 PM #4
There is no "international version". Any 9700 which was NOT released for T-Mobile USA should work on GSM-3G networks around the world. The T-Mobile version is configured with different 3G frequencies, and will probably only achieve 2G performance on your Chinese cellular network.
The only other difference you will find is keyboard layout, QWERTY for most regions, but AZERTY (France), QWERTZ (Germany) and other variants like Arabic also exist.
If you have one in your hand, hold the ALT key and press EACE to get the Help Me screen, then note the value for Vendor ID. This identifies the original network which supplied the device.
- 12-17-12, 07:46 PM #5
This can be hard to determine, as many refurbishers completely re-flash a device before they put it on the market. If you have a link to where you are looking, that might help, also. I've received at least one completely refurbished device that when looking at the usage logs, showed zero or minimal uptime.
So please clarify what you need to know. That will help, thanks!
- By elshizzo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 06-09-13, 12:46 PM
- By shimmer in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 24Last Post: 03-05-10, 11:57 AM
- By flyingdutchman7588 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-09, 07:44 PM
- By sunkentheory in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 20Last Post: 04-27-09, 10:08 PM
- By Kevinryan87 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-08, 12:19 AM