Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question How to determine the blackberry international version is brand new

I want to buy an international version 9700, but don't understand identify blackberry refurbished machines, ask everybody to help, had better be on the website input machine number verification that way,Or, you give me a 9700 international version of the devanning video, I rely on this video identify whether it is new, the grateful(Now the domestic refurbished machine very much, check machine 0 call time, 0 use data, which also could not tell the difference between old and new)

Global Posts
    36,695 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

I'm trying to find the question......
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Zee - Cue Warrior ..``..``..``..``.. Born to  ..``..``..``..``.. BBOS Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

thank you very much

There is no "international version". Any 9700 which was NOT released for T-Mobile USA should work on GSM-3G networks around the world. The T-Mobile version is configured with different 3G frequencies, and will probably only achieve 2G performance on your Chinese cellular network.

The only other difference you will find is keyboard layout, QWERTY for most regions, but AZERTY (France), QWERTZ (Germany) and other variants like Arabic also exist.

If you have one in your hand, hold the ALT key and press EACE to get the Help Me screen, then note the value for Vendor ID. This identifies the original network which supplied the device.
    <a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
    CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones

Global Posts
    32,302 Global Posts
    PIN
    By request.

Quote Originally Posted by heidaode View Post
    thank you very much
    I believe that BBW was referring to the confusing format of your dilemma. What exactly are you attempting to establish? Is the question you're askeing; Is a device offered for sale a refurbished model, or is it new?

This can be hard to determine, as many refurbishers completely re-flash a device before they put it on the market. If you have a link to where you are looking, that might help, also. I've received at least one completely refurbished device that when looking at the usage logs, showed zero or minimal uptime.

So please clarify what you need to know. That will help, thanks!
    See a problem? Click the report button and tell us what it is!
    Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4
    Bacon is the duct tape for food!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Excuse me everybody, this is blackberry international version of the unpacking video? The international version is the original version of the RIM?

Global Posts
    36,695 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

As Branta already stated, all 9700s are capable of working globally. They are World Phones. The only issue would be whether it works on 3G with your carrier.
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Zee - Cue Warrior ..``..``..``..``.. Born to  ..``..``..``..``.. BBOS Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"