Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How can I sync my BlackBerry calendar with my new outlook.com calendar?

title says it all! I'm using a BlackBerry Bold 9700 with the newest os 6 build if that matters.
    I'm just hoping there's a way that I can sync them and get them to auto sync whenever I make changes on either one?
    i <3 my bold 9700
    CrackBerry Abuser

That's actually a good question. Is this a brand new Outlook.com account, or did you upgrade an old Hotmail/Live account? I don't think you have to do anything different.

In my case I upgraded from Hotmail to Outlook but kept my old Hotmail email address (for now) and I'm still getting my emails. As far as I know my Calendar still works too. When I log into Outlook.com on my computer I see that the web address is actually mail.live.com and when I go to my Calendar, the web address changes to calendar.live.com and the web page says Hotmail Calendar on Windows Live, even though I was in Outlook.com.

Good ol' Microsoft, leave it to them to make something simple seem so complicated.
    CrackBerry Newbie

A good question indeed, and one that deserves a proper answer. Can anyone help?

I'm using a BB Curve 9360, OS7. Thanks.