- CrackBerry User
- 74 Posts
Help with unlocking Rogers 9700 to Bell
I've paid on a couple different online sites to have a rogers phone unlocked to use on my Bell contract. I've got a new sim & entered the codes provided. I've power cycled & pulled the sim and battery multiple times. When I reboot the phone I have service for about 20 seconds but am completely unable to use it. Please help !!! Rogers is unwilling because I am not using their services and Bell is declining serivce because it is not their product.Thank you so much for your time !!!
- 11-13-12, 01:41 PM #2
Re: Help with unlocking Rogers 9700 to Bell
I had the same issues when I moved a Bell 9700 to Rogers/Fido but since has been resolved. Try:
1. Is the phone really unlocked.
2. Set Data services on even when roaming
3. set network mode to 3G only (bell doesnt operate on GSM)
Hope someone else has a better idea to help you
- By scotchjeff in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 17Last Post: 02-17-11, 02:24 PM
- By scotchjeff in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-10, 09:07 AM
- By midospike in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-09, 01:31 AM
- By midospike in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-09, 01:31 AM
- By prague in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 01-21-08, 09:36 AM