Help!! Sync Issues
Hi, Okay so my Blackberry 9700 running on os6 would not connect to the pc and Desktop Manager when I connect it to the PC it says "The charging source connected to your Blackberry Device cannot charge your battery device" that also happens when I connect the charging cable... so now I cant charge or connect to the Desktop Manager... I was trying to wipe using JL_Cmder but that wont detect Blackberry so I cant wipe.. Any Help would good.. Ive tried to force detect the device but that didnt work... My Desktop Software is version 22.214.171.124 and yes the Blackberry cant charge it would not be detected by the Device Software... I know its not the cable or the USB conncetion because it works with another Blackberry here... charges it and it gets detected
Thanks in advance (if you help)
Last edited by ATabz; 12-15-2012 at 07:41 PM.
- CrackBerry User
12-15-2012, 05:30 PM #3
- 14 Posts
Do you have, or have access to a PlayBook charger? I've had a 9000 not want to charge because its battery was depleted and had been sitting on a shelf. About 10 or so minutes on the higher amperage PlayBook charger was all it (Bold 9000) needed to start charging on its standard charger. I had to use a mini-to-micro adapter, but the 9700 has micro USB, so you should be fine there.
ummm nooo I just managed to find a micro USB (the type bb's use) cable and i connected that to my iphone charging head and that worked so its now charging but still wont sync and no I dont have any Playbook charger... and no mini-to-micro adapter either
- By Bakerboy in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2009, 06:56 PM
- By gmav in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 05-22-2008, 06:17 PM
- By springk in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2008, 06:01 PM
- By springk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2008, 11:53 AM
- By Armand in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2007, 11:45 AM