Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Help!! Sync Issues

Hi, Okay so my Blackberry 9700 running on os6 would not connect to the pc and Desktop Manager when I connect it to the PC it says "The charging source connected to your Blackberry Device cannot charge your battery device" that also happens when I connect the charging cable... so now I cant charge or connect to the Desktop Manager... I was trying to wipe using JL_Cmder but that wont detect Blackberry so I cant wipe.. Any Help would good.. Ive tried to force detect the device but that didnt work... My Desktop Software is version 7.1.0.37 and yes the Blackberry cant charge it would not be detected by the Device Software... I know its not the cable or the USB conncetion because it works with another Blackberry here... charges it and it gets detected

Thanks in advance (if you help)
    Last edited by ATabz; 12-15-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Tried another cable?
    CrackBerry User

Do you have, or have access to a PlayBook charger? I've had a 9000 not want to charge because its battery was depleted and had been sitting on a shelf. About 10 or so minutes on the higher amperage PlayBook charger was all it (Bold 9000) needed to start charging on its standard charger. I had to use a mini-to-micro adapter, but the 9700 has micro USB, so you should be fine there.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

ummm nooo I just managed to find a micro USB (the type bb's use) cable and i connected that to my iphone charging head and that worked so its now charging but still wont sync and no I dont have any Playbook charger... and no mini-to-micro adapter either
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Well found out what the problem was... Thanks for your help!