- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
HELP REQUIRED, need to instal a 8520 PIN and data into a a corporate locked 9700
I want to instal a 8520 PIN and data into a a corporate locked 9700,
Corporate locked as in all the apps and msngrs are locked by the admin...
Now the phone is not any more a corporate one.
now can i wipe the 9700 and reinstall 8520 pin and data into it?
- 11-16-12, 05:12 PM #2
What? You cannot change the PIN on the physical device. Do you even know what you are asking to be the end result? Do you just want to use the 8520 instead of the 9700?July 28, 2015.
Her weary hours and days of unrest
Her troubled nights are past
In my aching heart I know
Mom has found peace at last
Love you and miss you.
Take care mom. We will see one another someday.
- By Joe the carpenter in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 24Last Post: 08-19-09, 06:09 AM
- By Joe the carpenter in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 08-19-09, 06:09 AM
- By Joe the carpenter in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-09, 08:06 AM
- By jabby in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 06-03-09, 04:33 PM
- By daveguy8800 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 03-10-08, 07:45 PM