Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Danny489's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Help! Blackberry 9700 won't boot up! Led light keeps blinking!

    Hey guys Iv'e never had this problem before. Blackberry has always been loyal to me and never acted up. Yesterday out of no where my phone just crashed and started to reboot itself. Every time it tries to reboot it just crashes and starts to reboot all over. My blackberry was fine, it's running the standard T-Mobile OS I believe its version 5.0.0.714. I only had a few applications installed, standard facebook app, ubersocial, berrybuz, and a few other apps no more than 6 apps, I still had about 95mb free. I didn't drop it, this just randomly happened. Any suggestions on what I do?? Here's a quick 20sec video to show what happens. (Sorry for the low quality I recorded this with my sidekick 2008 which I'm using right now) Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Thanks everyone!!
  2. Phill_UK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

    Posts
    12,709 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,725 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    You need to reload your OS.

    Have a read here for instructions... How do I Recover a Dead BlackBerry?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanked by:
    Danny489 (07-30-2011) 
  3. Danny489's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Thanks a bunch!!! :-)
  4. schools24's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill_UK View Post
    You need to reload your OS.

    Have a read here for instructions... How do I Recover a Dead BlackBerry?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com



    I have the same issue but my PIN never comes up as UNKNOWN..Any reason or any help? Have not got past this point
  5. jeffrey1027's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    497 Posts
    Global Posts
    702 Global Posts
    PIN
    If you really want it, PM me.
    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schools24 View Post
    I have the same issue but my PIN never comes up as UNKNOWN..Any reason or any help? Have not got past this point
    At that stage, pull out the battery and reinsert and your pin should show up

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  6. Rootbrian's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    12,198 Posts
    PIN
    Optional, but not needed.
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey1027 View Post
    At that stage, pull out the battery and reinsert and your pin should show up

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    or try connecting it without the battery and while the LED is on. Apploader will and should lock on.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posting Permissions