- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
Have Mep2 code for bold9700 and am traveling to Philippines . When to unlock?
I have an out-of- contract USA AT&T bold9700 that has yet to be unlocked. Am going to the Philippines. Do I unlock the phone before I leave Usa to go to the Philippines? I don't have my Filipino SIM card yet and won't have it until I get there. I did pay for an Mep2 # as part of the effort to unlock this phone. Thank you in advance for any help you may give.
- CrackBerry Addict
12-02-2012, 06:16 PM #3
- 917 Posts
I would recommend unlocking it now, on the off chance that the code doesn't work, that way you can contact support. once it's unlocked, it's unlocked forever, a MEP2/4 code isn't a temporary thing.Device(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- By johnpalley in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 7Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:27 AM
- By johnpalley in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:27 AM
- By cdnmedic in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2009, 06:27 PM
- By raze813 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:15 PM
- By Mavis Fesselmeyer in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-13-2009, 01:16 PM