CrackBerry User

PIN
    22401C7C
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Failed to find service - Bluetooth

I am trying to send media between one bb bold and another. We have paired the devices, made both of them trusted devices, and both has bluetooth currently turned on. Yet it still says "failed to find service." Help?! I'm so confused. We've tried everything we've found on the websites. Its happening to both phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Maybe it could be a bluetooth device partnership hand-off error between both devices. I cannot even send stuff to my 8130.

CrackBerry User

You have to set it to "recieve with bluetooth" or something like it on the menu options, now you can transmit the file, for example if you are sending an image, you pair the devices, and then go to "images" folder and press menu key, find something like "recieve by bluetooth" and in the other device send by bluetooth and there, you got your file.
    PIN: 219E2FE1 Add me
    CrackBerry Abuser

Correct. Depending on the file, the person receiving the file must highlight the appropriate folder in the media folder, click the menu button and select 'receive using bluetooth'. That's the point when the person sending the file should, send the file!

CrackBerry User

PIN
    22401C7C
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Thank you all so much! (: