- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Desktop Software for a European Phone
I know next to nothing about blackberries but my new boss has one. We have finally managed to restore the blackberry after having lost it to corrupt software. Now I want to download the correct desktop software, and backup the phone without losing data in the process. The last back-up was done by her previous assistant in July. My main question is this-is there a certain software I need to download for a french blackberry bold 9700, or is the software from the US blackberry website useable?
- 01-17-2013, 01:26 AM #2
The Desktop Manager Software is pretty universal. There are a few different versions for the operating systems, but the latest versions work across the spectrum of OSes. As I recall, you can select languages within the DM itself once you download it.Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- By mrabjohn in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:50 AM
- By ilyacella621 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2008, 10:22 PM
- By bjp1983 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2008, 11:21 AM
- By seanberrigan in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2008, 12:21 AM
- By InADream in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2007, 02:33 PM