- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Charging current is not constant!
I have a used bold 9700, the phone and battery working fine. But I discovered that my phone when charging, it's not charged by the same amout of current.
By turning on the advanced help screen, I see that the charging current when the battery is 60% is 750mA, as the battery is filling up. the current goes down. At 87% of the charging, the current is about 300mA. So my question is, is this normal?
- By blackhawk5421 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-09, 07:34 PM
- By flems in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 27Last Post: 06-28-09, 03:48 PM
- By empire9 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-07, 01:25 AM
- By lmc2148 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 20Last Post: 08-24-07, 11:53 AM
- By disconnectedwj in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-07, 08:42 PM