can't turn off t-mobile network
i ve just switched my wireless to t-mobile pre-paid plan. i was using whatsapp and twitter apps by just wifi connection. but now i couldn't use whatsapp or any other apps. on the left top of the screen writes uma and i can't turn off t-mobile network wireless to just use wifi. I turn off wireless network connection manually. but just after a sec it pops up again automatically, on the check box of wireless network connection there is no check sign but on the top of the screen t-mobile - (wifiname) writes. and uma jams my apps connectivity to net!!.
please help me to solve this jamming.
- 03-19-13, 09:11 PM #5
Have you tried turning WiFi off, rebooting your phone, and then turning WiFi back on (if necessary?)
If this doesn't work, a couple of questions:
1. Which carrier's 9700 do you have? You said you haven't had any issues with an AT&T SIM, so is this an AT&T branded 9700?
2. If this is an AT&T branded 9700, did you modify it in any way so that it can pick up UMA, via the engineering screen perhaps? Unless modified, an AT&T 9700 will not be UMA enabled.
- By ClearEyes in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 18Last Post: 03-21-12, 06:34 PM
- By Rheopaipo in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-08, 02:13 AM
- By blob in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-08, 12:46 AM
- By seehersurf in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 8Last Post: 02-14-08, 03:43 PM
- By mybighog in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 02-02-08, 11:57 PM