- CrackBerry Abuser
- 123 Posts
Caller ID is # only not address book name
So I thought I might of read something about it somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it.
So today I started running into a problem where my income calls just show the phone number and not the name of the corresponding contact in my address book.
Is anyone else having this issue or have any ideas?
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-02-2009, 11:49 PM #3
- 1 Posts
I have the same thing happen randomly. 75% of the time it shows the caller ID by name, but the other 25% of the time it shows just a number. If I go into my call history after, it shows the correct name. I've had this happen running both OS 4.7 and 5.0.