Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BT tether for Google Nexus 7

Hi - I'm working hard trying to figure out a way to tether to the unlimited data plan I already have. I'm not an ubergeek, but I'm smart and stubborn. That said, I haven't been able to track down a clear view on how to tether the tablet to my BlackBerry (which I won't give up; it's the Ultimate E-mail Machine, pace BMW). Any help most appreciated.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: BT tether for Google Nexus 7

I'm in the same boat... someone somewhere probably has figured this out? Bluetooth tethering connection for my Nexus 7 seems sooo close, but (sigh) so far away.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    22982C5D

I just got a Nexus 7 too and would also like to know if it can be tethered to a BB 9700 running OS6. I also have Tether installed. I have both paired but can not get it to work. Tether does not see the Nexus 7 for it to connect, even though it is paired.

Is there anyway at all for this to work? Thank you.
    The mind is like the eye, it can see everything but itself.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    PIN
    You may ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Madeyefergy View Post
    I just got a Nexus 7 too and would also like to know if it can be tethered to a BB 9700 running OS6. I also have Tether installed. I have both paired but can not get it to work. Tether does not see the Nexus 7 for it to connect, even though it is paired.

Is there anyway at all for this to work? Thank you.
    As far as I know Tether will tie your phone in to a computer that has the Tether app installed via BT or USB. I highly doubt there is an Android app for it that connects to the Blackberry app.