- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
Bold 9700 supported?
The current software update from Bb (website) is stated to be just over a year old. Is this because the software is "good enough" or because they have let the that phone fall off because it is getting a little bit dated? Has anyone gotten a more current update from Bb for the Bold 9700?
- 12-02-2012, 09:51 PM #2
You can find the latest released device OS versions in the stickied threads at the top of the forum section. The latest OS appears to have been released in January 2012.
At some point in their lifespan, all old devices can naturally expect to stop receiving any additional updates to the device OS.
- By dano77 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 02:37 AM
- By dano77 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700 ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 02:37 AM
- By marvinmai in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2009, 02:45 PM
- By asherwiin in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 19Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:23 AM
- By asherwiin in forum RogersReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:49 PM