hi i have strange problem which i can not figure out. i have bb bold 9700 on t-mobile with data plan etc. i have full mobile network inside my house but if i leave my house the mobile network goes off , really strange. the phone is 0s6 , it is well out of warranty. this is my 16 year old daughter's phone so need asap . it is not a network problem as my son has a 9300 on the same network and he has never had a problem.
    UPDATE it seems that the mobile network connection goes off if i leave a wifi area it is that even possible . they are called mobiles for a reason.
    Last edited by shaz78; 09-14-12 at 06:34 AM.
    09-14-12 03:33 AM
    Have you called your carrier to make sure that service to that phone is set up correctly?
    09-14-12 12:08 PM
    Check Options > Network and Connections > Mobile Network and make sure the Connection Preference is set to Mobile Network Preferred. I'm wondering whether it is currently set to Wi-Fi Only, which would probably cause the issue you're describing.
    09-14-12 02:31 PM
    Hi,
    i have problems wid many things..,,,but d most irritating part is wen i want to use internet i need to switch off my mobile network...so i cannot attend calls nor i can recieve msgs..and d secnd one is wid headset i can eceive calls only wid headset i cannot attend d call without headset nd am using blackberry bold 9700....plzzz do let me know if it has any kid of solution....
    11-12-12 09:43 AM
    Call your carrier or network support to get appropiate help, its your network issue.
    11-19-12 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD