Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

7 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Unhappy bold 9700 mobile network problem help!!!

hi i have strange problem which i can not figure out. i have bb bold 9700 on t-mobile with data plan etc. i have full mobile network inside my house but if i leave my house the mobile network goes off , really strange. the phone is 0s6 , it is well out of warranty. this is my 16 year old daughter's phone so need asap . it is not a network problem as my son has a 9300 on the same network and he has never had a problem.
    UPDATE it seems that the mobile network connection goes off if i leave a wifi area it is that even possible . they are called mobiles for a reason.
    Last edited by shaz78; 09-14-12 at 06:34 AM.
    CrackBerry Genius

4,502 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,503 Global Posts

Have you called your carrier to make sure that service to that phone is set up correctly?
    CrackBerry Genius

3,513 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,518 Global Posts
    Pin: her: down: on: a: photograph: album: I: am: not: worried: I: am: not: overly: concerned:

Check Options > Network and Connections > Mobile Network and make sure the Connection Preference is set to Mobile Network Preferred. I'm wondering whether it is currently set to Wi-Fi Only, which would probably cause the issue you're describing.
    CrackBerry Newbie

1 Posts

Default Re: bold 9700 mobile network problem help!!!

i have problems wid many things..,,,but d most irritating part is wen i want to use internet i need to switch off my mobile network...so i cannot attend calls nor i can recieve msgs..and d secnd one is wid headset i can eceive calls only wid headset i cannot attend d call without headset nd am using blackberry bold 9700....plzzz do let me know if it has any kid of solution....
    CrackBerry User

46 Posts

Call your carrier or network support to get appropiate help, its your network issue.