- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Bold 9700 keyboard problem- help!
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I've had my blackberry for over 2 years and unlike many people until now I have never had any major issues with it!
But my keyboard has completely messed up. When I press one button, 2 or 3 letters get typed. And the 'alt' button will suddenly come on and hold down when I haven't even pressed it. There's no damage to the buttons themselves, they aren't sticking together, it just seems to be the sensors.
I didn't drop it in water, the only thing I can think of was it might've been near a tiny bit of water that I spilled, but even then it was only slight. So I did leave it in rice by a radiator overnight, but that hasn't made any difference.
Has anyone else experience anything similar and knows how to solve it? Or is it time I got a new phone?
- By sammalik in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2011, 04:57 AM
- By muneebaqeel in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2011, 01:27 AM
- By Soup66 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2011, 03:44 AM
- By BBBTransokio in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2010, 01:04 AM
- By ericxd in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700 ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2010, 10:05 PM