- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Bold 9700 battery going from 70% to 1% and back to 70%
Recently i've bought a second-hand Bold 9700, after having it for a week it started to act weird.
When my Bold is almost fully charged (70%) it suddenly shows me that the battery is low, I check the battery settings and it is only at 1%.
While I was thinking how this happened, the battery showed me that it was back at 70% again, what is the problem with my Blackberry?
- CrackBerry Genius
01-19-2013, 08:25 AM #2
- 1,578 Posts
It might be the battery. Do you have any friends with a 9700 that you could swap batteries with to rule out if it's your device or battery? If not, buy a cheap battery on ebay to test if it's your device or your battery.Z10
- By leeannh in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2012, 06:24 AM
- By mako71 in forum AndroidReplies: 43Last Post: 02-15-2011, 11:56 PM
- By lc1412 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 33Last Post: 05-31-2010, 08:57 AM
- By Aspyred in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 27Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:38 PM
- By bwackbewie in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2009, 12:44 AM