Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By datonedoug
  1. datonedoug's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default blackberry wont boot up all the way

    my blackberry rebooted it self and get stuck on the blackberry screen with the loading bar at 75 percent everytime and i did the battery pull couple times and it just does the same thing..
    pablo smooth likes this.
  2. fatboy97's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    8,701 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,035 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    How long have your let it go... how many minutes before you took the battery out again??? Plus, did you leave the battery out of the device for at least 20 seconds???
  3. markhamguy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by datonedoug View Post
    my blackberry rebooted it self and get stuck on the blackberry screen with the loading bar at 75 percent everytime and i did the battery pull couple times and it just does the same thing..
    same thing happening to mine, going back to tmobile tomorrow
  4. datonedoug's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

    Default

    not that long.. ima try to leave it on for longer.. this time.
  5. markhamguy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    I took my battery out for 2 minutes per t-mobile CS, been sitting for 2 hours at 75%
  6. noaim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,952 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,512 Global Posts
    PIN
    type mypin
    #6  

    Default

    you can try reloading the os
    Guys/Gals when I post things I am posting to the best of my knowledge if I am for certain incorrect please correct me more knowledge to me helps. Thanks!
    http://twitter.com/sn4p2k10
  7. datonedoug's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

    Default

    i just tried taking the battery out for 2 mins and put it back. it did the samething..
  8. datonedoug's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noaim View Post
    you can try reloading the os
    how do i do that?
  9. BigAussieZee's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    mine got stuck on like that today also. It was a few hours after an OS update. I did a few battery pulls and then left it for about 25 mins and came back and it was working fine again.
  10. BigAussieZee's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    what OS are you running?
  11. fatboy97's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    8,701 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,035 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by datonedoug View Post
    how do i do that?
    Love people that just suggest something without telling people how to do it.

    1. Normally I'd suggest backing up your device with DM... but I guess that might not happen... hope you have a recent backup using DM.
    2. Download and install your OS on your PC.
    3. Download and install CrackMem on your PC... use the link in my signature.
    4. Start CrackMem, select the OS version, click the Wipe button... this will wipe your device and load the OS.
    5. Then I'd reload your data from your backup file using DM.
  12. datonedoug's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Love people that just suggest something without telling people how to do it.

    1. Normally I'd suggest backing up your device with DM... but I guess that might not happen... hope you have a recent backup using DM.
    2. Download and install your OS on your PC.
    3. Download and install CrackMem on your PC... use the link in my signature.
    4. Start CrackMem, select the OS version, click the Wipe button... this will wipe your device and load the OS.
    5. Then I'd reload your data from your backup file using DM.
    i just did that loaded in the new os . and it loaded faster but still stuck on thesamething 75 percent.. what else can i do
  13. datonedoug's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

    Default

    nvm thanks everybody not too long after i wiped it and did it. it started working again.. sigh i hope this never happens . thanks fatboy097
  14. Atteman's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    PIN
    NOT4U2NO
    #14  

    Default

    i had the same problem, also had to reload the os, and then ist stopped again at 75% but then like after 5 mins it moved, it was a relief, this is a weird bug it happened to me after my device got restarted with quickpull.
  15. fatboy97's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    8,701 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,035 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atteman View Post
    i had the same problem, also had to reload the os, and then ist stopped again at 75% but then like after 5 mins it moved, it was a relief, this is a weird bug it happened to me after my device got restarted with quickpull.
    Another great reason to not use quickpull... sorry, I just don't like this program... I can do the same thing, except to schedule a soft restart with 3 simple keys (Alt + Right Shift + Del)... sorry, but I can do this myself whenever I want to... and I don't need a program taking up space on my device... just my 2 cents on that.
  16. Doctor A's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    322 Posts
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Another great reason to not use quickpull... sorry, I just don't like this program... I can do the same thing, except to schedule a soft restart with 3 simple keys (Alt + Right Shift + Del)... sorry, but I can do this myself whenever I want to... and I don't need a program taking up space on my device... just my 2 cents on that.
    I totally agree fatboy. Out of curiosity tried QuickPull but would not install correctly so I promptly got rid of this app.

    Doc
  17. mogwai99's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    162 Posts
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Having the same issue as Datonedoug. I have let it try and reboot for 2 hours now and it is still stuck. Is my only option to wipe it and reload the os?
    All I am getting up here is blank stares. Nothing but blank stares.

    http://www.canescyclingclub.com
  18. Phill_UK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

    Posts
    12,707 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,723 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sundevils99 View Post
    Having the same issue as Datonedoug. I have let it try and reboot for 2 hours now and it is still stuck. Is my only option to wipe it and reload the os?
    If you've already tried a battery pull... then yes, you'll have to reload your OS
    • That's Phill… with 2 L's
  19. mogwai99's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    162 Posts
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Love people that just suggest something without telling people how to do it.

    1. Normally I'd suggest backing up your device with DM... but I guess that might not happen... hope you have a recent backup using DM.
    2. Download and install your OS on your PC.
    3. Download and install CrackMem on your PC... use the link in my signature.
    4. Start CrackMem, select the OS version, click the Wipe button... this will wipe your device and load the OS.
    5. Then I'd reload your data from your backup file using DM.
    I followed your instructions but when I get to the App Loader screen that comes up after I choose wipe device, there is no connection. Help please.

    Many thanks.
    All I am getting up here is blank stares. Nothing but blank stares.

    http://www.canescyclingclub.com
  20. BeccaLouise's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #20  

    Default

    DId your blackberry work after that?
  21. uglyduckly's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    94 Posts
    PIN
    a colada
    #21  

    Default

    Hello Becca.

    You have just posted on a three-year-without-use post.

    Are you having any problems with your device? Just say what is going on and someone will reply to you.
  22. pablo smooth's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by datonedoug View Post
    my blackberry rebooted it self and get stuck on the blackberry screen with the loading bar at 75 percent everytime and i did the battery pull couple times and it just does the same thing..
    also would like to know how to flash my phone with this problem.

Posting Permissions