Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    PIN
    PHRESHOUTTHABOXX.COM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BB 9700 Problems, Anyone else haveing Bad Luck ?

To make a very (very) long story short. i will be on my 5th BB Bold 9700 since November 2009! here is the run down 1st BB: calls would go silent for 10-15 seconds on every call 2nd BB: gap between screen and bezel 3rd BB: Faulty track-pad 4th BB: working fine fr the last month and then i start getting App Error 523, so i reload the Handheld OS, and then it happens again so i wipe the OS and then do it agin and again and again..so now T-Mob has one in the mail on the way to me.. this is the worst BB ive had to date but im not giving up......

Who else can top this BS luck to make me feel better lol
    "Life, Love & Sneakers"
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K TACO

I went through three before having the fourth one be pretty solid.

first-gap between bezel and screen
    second - Bad keyboard. Certain keys had to be pressed incredibly hard to get them to work.
    Third - at some point in the day, the bb would get incredible hot and the battery would go from 80-90% to being dead within 10 minutes.

I think I have a keep in this fourth one now.
    CrackBerry Newbie

If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.....ahh gloom, despair and agony on me.......

I think we are all singing this song. Please let it get better because I am so disappointed in this phone or is it the T-mobile service.
    Pin:216CC384
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    ( ͡_͡)

Actually, most of us got good devices the first time. Mine has been rock solid from the start. And we're loving TMo's unlimited everything for 70 a month.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K TACO

Quote Originally Posted by exelant View Post
    Actually, most of us got good devices the first time. Mine has been rock solid from the start. And we're loving TMo's unlimited everything for 70 a month.

I would love to have T-Mo, but in my office I'm on SOS all day and unfortunately no Wi-Fi available for UMA use. Need my cell to work in the office so I'm stuck with att for now.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    PIN
    PHRESHOUTTHABOXX.COM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Quote Originally Posted by trevortni View Post
    If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.....ahh gloom, despair and agony on me.......

I think we are all singing this song. Please let it get better because I am so disappointed in this phone or is it the T-mobile service.
    Yeah I agree, T-Mobile has been great about the situation which is good, but i use my phone for business and im tired of having problem after problem. i have never had any other problems with any other BBs besides little stuff. and my battery life is horrible right now i go from fully charger at 5:00pm go to class and by 9:45 i am on 20% WTF ?
    "Life, Love & Sneakers"
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts

I'm on my first one since December. No problems here (knock on wood).

CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    9,487 Global Posts
    PIN
    type mypin

hmm im on my first one and its going strong so I think its just the luck of the draw
    Guys/Gals when I post things I am posting to the best of my knowledge if I am for certain incorrect please correct me more knowledge to me helps. Thanks!
    http://twitter.com/sn4p2k10
    CrackBerry User

Yea.. Jkinslow.. U got some bad luck.. I got mine in Dec and I havent had any problems what so ever, besides the battery issue. I use my BB all the time it drains batter like a mutha.. U need to get a second battery and upgrade to the latest OS. That OS saves battery juice man.. Do it..
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

on my 2nd. 1st had a wobbly trackpad and faulty spacebar. 2nd has gap between screen and bezel, but I dont think i'll live with that. at this point, i'll probably get a refurb device and don't want to go through the hassel of switching device and reloading everything.
    CrackBerry Genius

Only had mine a few days, but been rock solid thus far. I hope I don't run into those problems. Would be a little disappointed being I had an 8100 Pearl that was good to me for 2 years with not one problem.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    230D5D74

Quote Originally Posted by sniper27 View Post
    on my 2nd. 1st had a wobbly trackpad and faulty spacebar. 2nd has gap between screen and bezel, but I dont think i'll live with that. at this point, i'll probably get a refurb device and don't want to go through the hassel of switching device and reloading everything.
    can someone post a picture of that so called gap between screen and bezel, have yet to see that in person.
    "...the greatest insult, your ignorance..."
    PIN: 230D5D74
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    PIN
    2160E222

This is my 5th one....and its perfect