- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Battery or Device Glitch???? BBBold9700
As of yesterday afternoon on my BlackBerry 9700, my device has been acting really weird. Today I came to the conclusion that it is my battery that may be screwing up (by random thought). What is happening is sometimes when I turn the device on/reset the device there is a random white blurry screen or a glitchy screen that 'moves' everything around when I scroll with the mousepad. If I'm descriptive enough, has anyone had a similar problem/this exact problem? I would like to know ASAP before I go out buying a new battery or phone or anything.
Here is a picture of the glitch/bug.
Last edited by Cody Caughill; 02-06-13 at 02:57 PM.
- By thewird in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 5Last Post: 07-24-12, 12:53 AM
- By alexandros2011 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 03-25-12, 06:57 PM
- By Mr_Ricky_66 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 14Last Post: 03-22-12, 07:24 AM
- By dr.bold in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 16Last Post: 01-05-09, 05:47 AM
- By danl86 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 03-04-08, 09:25 AM