Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default App World Not Running; No Error Message

I'm on OS 6.0, Bundle 2921.

My app world will not run. Nothing happens when I click it; not even an error message. I now have version 4.0.0.55 installed. I did an upgrade on it a couple of weeks ago, and it seemed to work fine. However, I don't use it much, so this is the first time I've noticed the issue.

What I have done so far:
    • Pulled the battery.
    • Deleted it, then restarted.
    • Downloaded and reinstalled it, then restarted once more.

Another issue I commonly have is being randomly booted from 3G to SOS service. When I enter the Connection Manager, my mobile network is still checked as connected. I have to manually disconnect and reconnect. As my phone is often the only way to contact me, it's been the cause of quite a lot of panic in the past.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Bump..

Upgraded to version 4.3.0.26, and still nothing. Frustrated, as I can't update any of my current apps, nor can I download any more apps. It's been a month since I posted - no one's got any possible solutions? Phone is second-hand, but I've never had an issue with App World til now.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

I have the same problem, no solution found yet. I also updated to BB World 4.3, which also still doesn't start. Several threads I have found suggest uninstalling App World using the Desktop Manager and then reinstalling. However, the desktop SW cannot even list the installed applications, much less manage them, even though it can backup and synchronize normally.
    BB Torch 9800 OS 6.0 Bundle 2949