- CrackBerry User
- 58 Posts
App world missing from 9700
My girlfriend has recently brought a Bold 9700 from eBay. However, we can't seem to find the App world. We've downloaded it from the web (via the phone itself obviously) but it isn't anywhere on the phone to be found. Does anybody know a fix/a way around this.
Thanks in advance.
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-07-13, 12:24 PM #3
- 8 Posts
Hey the same thing happened to me. Try the following:
Go to your browser on your phone and just google "Downoad Appworld blackberry" and you'll see the official download link from Blackberry. Just follow the instructions and you can download it.
I hope that helped
Let me know how it goes!
- By nckm126 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-23-11, 05:34 AM
- By nckm126 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 7Last Post: 11-18-09, 10:55 PM
- By bek816 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-09, 07:20 AM
- By depietro in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-09-09, 08:57 AM
- By depietro in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-09-09, 08:57 AM