I have been patiently waiting like everyone for a new theme for 6.0. I'm so excited it leaked tonight. Now I'm ready for all the great theme builders to post there wonderful themes.. LETS GO......WHO'S FIRST
    01-27-11 09:48 PM
    Maybe head over to the theme forum?
    01-27-11 09:56 PM
    I'll have a basic one in a few minutes. Nothing fancy. Red instead of blue, transparent menus, and a better homescreen.
    luvable31 likes this.
    01-27-11 09:59 PM
    I'll be playing with it on the weekend. Just messed with it a little.
    luvable31 likes this.
    01-27-11 10:04 PM
    I'll have a basic one in a few minutes. Nothing fancy. Red instead of blue, transparent menus, and a better homescreen.
    THANK YOU, That's the kind of response I was looking for....
    01-27-11 10:06 PM
    Dude it leaked! yes make a clean one without anything on the home screen plz!
    01-27-11 10:09 PM
    I want this... 3G with BB symbol instead of 1xEV... I want nothing on the home screen accept the clock signal strength.. and ill use a battery widget to display battery... I want it super clean..

With the ability to swipe down and pull up the menu.

One homescreen also.
    01-27-11 10:21 PM
    Here or the Themes forum?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 10:22 PM
    i would very much like exactly that - please post when you might have it available to share.

thanks!
    01-27-11 10:23 PM
    Temporary OTA install: OS6 Improved in Red
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-27-11 10:27 PM
    What bothers me is someone took the time to make an OS6 theme then gets slamned for it for charging a $1. I know times are tough but you're going to slamn someone for charging one freakin dollar for something they took the time to create you're pretty low. Some people just burn me. Anyway... I'll keep the standard theme for a while. I'm sure some good ones for OS6 will be out soon enough. Just need to fire up Photoshop now and fix my gorgeous Red Sox wallpaper..lol They just had to change the home screen with those 2 little dang bars.
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    01-27-11 10:44 PM
    Link is down? [Ed] found the thread in the Themes forum. Cool. Still has sliding docks though...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by FirePsych; 01-28-11 at 06:45 AM.
    01-28-11 04:21 AM
    I want this... 3G with BB symbol instead of 1xEV... I want nothing on the home screen accept the clock signal strength.. and ill use a battery widget to display battery... I want it super clean..

With the ability to swipe down and pull up the menu.

One homescreen also.
    If you want the 3G symbol...switch to Verizon
    Jus saying.
    01-28-11 07:00 AM
    Pics?

...stupid a$$ 10 character minimum
    01-28-11 07:48 AM
    Jus saying.
    Cant you mask it in TB?
    01-28-11 07:49 AM
    Jus saying.
    +1...sprint???? lol
    01-28-11 07:53 AM
    I'll be playing with it on the weekend. Just messed with it a little.
    I'd be interested to see how easy or difficult this is gonna be. I downloaded it too so maybe I will give it a shot! Haha. I am no themer but maybe I can create something a little cleaner for myself while waiting for the pros.
    01-28-11 08:36 AM
    Just installed " Simple Elegan6" (Why do my links keep getting messed up?) - a little TOO much like 5, but it's nice.
    01-28-11 08:43 AM
    Cant you mask it in TB?
    Oh yes, they can. I was just busting...
    01-28-11 08:45 AM
    The Theme editor seems complicated to use lol
    01-28-11 08:48 AM
    Just installed " Simple Elegan6" (Why do my links keep getting messed up?) - a little TOO much like 5, but it's nice.
    So does it look exactly like 5?
    What's different from 6? What does it do differently?
    01-28-11 08:50 AM
    So does it look exactly like 5?
    What's different from 6? What does it do differently?
    Check it out in the theme section under 9650 themes. They took away the multiple scrolling home screens, they added the one click to the BB button brings up the menu, the whole top bar is MUCH smaller (you can actually see your wallpaper). Here is a picture:

jaydee5799 likes this.
    01-28-11 08:53 AM
    Check it out in the theme section under 9650 themes. They took away the multiple scrolling home screens, they added the one click to the BB button brings up the menu, the whole top bar is MUCH smaller (you can actually see your wallpaper). Here is a picture:

Thanks for this info!
    I saw this in the themes section but am glad I found someone running it.
    Do you also have an Apps screen? or do all the icons come up like the trays?
    01-28-11 09:05 AM
    Thanks for this info!
    Not really sure what you mean..
    01-28-11 09:09 AM
    I am running it too. While it is much better than the stock OS6 theme, its almost like being back on OS5. I can complain too much because it did get rid of the search bar at the top and the useless side to side menus. It will get me through until people start putting out more themes.

Thanks for this info!
    You have an app screen like OS5.
    01-28-11 09:19 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD