Hi there,

I've just traded in my Tour 9630 for a Bold 9650. I believe my themes are compatible. How does one transfer, or is it not possible, themes from one device to the other? I tried DM but didn't have much success.

Thanks!
    08-28-10 04:26 PM
    I'm not sure about free themes but any you bought off mobihand or the CB store you can get a new dl link and you'll be good to go
    08-28-10 04:30 PM
    If you use BBSAK, you can copy any cod file from the phone to your computer and then load the cod file into another or the same BB. If the theme was a pay-for you probably would need to get the PIN changed to the new device (or however they protect themes).
    08-28-10 04:35 PM
    Thanks to both. This wasn't a theme I got from Mobihand though that was a great thought. The theme developer had customized it for me. I've sent him a message as well. He's a great guy so we'll see.

As for BBSAK, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that. Would you be able to tell me more F2?
    08-29-10 09:10 AM
    BBSAK - BB Swiss Army Knife is a 3rd party PC program that can read the files on your BB and allow you to load/unload/erase/backup various cod (apps including internal bb apps) files. So in the event you cannot find the theme, you could look for it with BBSAK and copy it to your computer. Then load it back to another BB, again, using bbsak.
    08-29-10 07:04 PM
    Found it, tried it and it worked!!! Thanks F2!!
    08-29-10 08:03 PM
    Glad to help
    08-29-10 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD