I updated to OS 6 on my VZW Bold. On OS 5 I used the Today theme, which allowed me to view my calendar appointments, messages, and missed calls all from my home screen. Is there a way to do this with OS 6?
    01-06-11 05:07 PM
    I updated to OS 6 on my VZW Bold. On OS 5 I used the Today theme, which allowed me to view my calendar appointments, messages, and missed calls all from my home screen. Is there a way to do this with OS 6?
    If you are looking at your home screen scill up until you highlight the bar that the is in between the clock and the main screen. It is the bar that has the sound profile icon and little magnafine glass symbol. Once its highlighted press down on the optical track pad and bam. Everything shows up there from calender appts to missed calls. Its a thing of beauty. Anymore questions hit me up.
    01-06-11 06:00 PM
    Although the above is correct a bit more should be added. That method doesn't "stick" meaning you need to do that every time you do something else, it is not really the "home screen". Also, as you will see throughout these forums, there are no themes available yet for OS6 as Rim has not released the developer software for anyone to create them. I miss my today theme too .
    01-07-11 07:24 AM
    Although the above is correct a bit more should be added. That method doesn't "stick" meaning you need to do that every time you do something else, it is not really the "home screen". Also, as you will see throughout these forums, there are no themes available yet for OS6 as Rim has not released the developer software for anyone to create them. I miss my today theme too .
    It's not supposed to stick, it's a sliding notification bar on the home screen.
    01-07-11 08:11 AM
    Hopefully in the very near future RIM will release the TB6 simulator for the 9650. There seems to be a lot of people who like the today themes.
    01-07-11 08:27 AM
    I just want the plain theme (verizon zen?) Anyone know how to put it on?
    01-07-11 04:18 PM
    There are NO themes for the OS6 software except what you see when you install OS6. That's it!

The Theme Builder software does not support 9650 phones and therefore there ARE NO THEMES to install.

You have to switch to OS5 for themes. Sorry.
    01-07-11 06:53 PM
    Lol another OS 6 theme thread. Like the person below me said: There NO THEMES for ANY OS6 device except for the Torch. No idea when/if there are even going to be any themes for OS6 devices except the Torch. So for now your stuck with the stock theme. But I think in OS6 on the top of the menu where your notifications are you can see some of your message, etc.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-07-11 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD