Insomnia gave me an idea: Could someone make an L shaped 8 or 10 (preferred) slot OS6 hidden today calendar theme with an accessible weather slot and click-able clock?

I'm thinking a dark blue/black background on home screen and app screen (similiar to a series of themes I've seen in the 9700 forums( , with or without transitions

Thanks!
    07-23-10 05:38 AM

L Themes ..............
    07-23-10 08:55 AM
    Thanks! After posting I did this thing called search on crackberry and actually found a prior post of yours with this same link. Cool theme. When will the updated OTA's for the last four or five themes on your site be up?
    07-23-10 11:00 AM
    Thanks! After posting I did this thing called search on crackberry and actually found a prior post of yours with this same link. Cool theme. When will the updated OTA's for the last four or five themes on your site be up?
    You here to download it

Free Flower and L Themes OS6
    07-23-10 11:10 AM
    Hidden today possible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 05:17 PM
    Hidden today possible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    L Themes

L Themes Today

L Themes Today and Weather

07-23-10 08:48 PM
    Do the notification icons show up on the homescreen? I didn't see them when I first downloaded the plain L-theme (no hidden today). Please advise and thanks.
    07-24-10 08:13 AM
    L Themes

L Themes Today

L Themes Today and Weather

Looks great! Can you take the flower wallpaper off of them? No big deal if you can't. Thanks!
    07-24-10 08:32 AM
    l themes

l themes today

l themes today and weather

you must give credit to blackberry theme lab on your website for the icons you take from us and use!

Do not make this harder than it has to be!!!
    07-25-10 12:47 AM

Update the latest version.

PS: deleted the old version
    07-25-10 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD