Guys,
    I am making themes and would like your help!
    I want to know what type of theme would you all like/want for your device?
    Any type of theme either go on my site - The My Berry : Blackberry
    or comment below!
    Please help
    Thank You!
    03-29-11 11:08 AM
    What I like to see in a theme are about 10 mini icons at the bottom, a weather slot at the top with a narrow banner. This shows off the wallpaper, while allowing quick access to your top applications. I like fonts that are along the lines of Comic Sans...more casual. The other thing that I think is important are app icons that stay pretty much the defaults. I think some of the worst themes are where they have gotten too creative with the icons. People really dont want to hunt and work to find out what they mean. Anyway...that's my two cents.
    03-29-11 01:50 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/pr...st-os6-598986/

I made a request in that thread. ... I've never seen your themes before, but do you think you could do it?
    03-29-11 03:00 PM
    that theme looks amazing SAMaster...
    i can make it the only problems are -
    Icons and the wallpapers...
    If you have the wallpapers email it to me or post on my blog - The My Berry : Blackberry
    I have all my themes there then you can decide if i should make the theme... (Y)
    03-30-11 12:53 AM
    What I like to see in a theme are about 10 mini icons at the bottom, a weather slot at the top with a narrow banner. This shows off the wallpaper, while allowing quick access to your top applications. I like fonts that are along the lines of Comic Sans...more casual. The other thing that I think is important are app icons that stay pretty much the defaults. I think some of the worst themes are where they have gotten too creative with the icons. People really dont want to hunt and work to find out what they mean. Anyway...that's my two cents.
    Sureeee.
    Theme is in my To-Do list!
    03-30-11 12:54 AM
    that theme looks amazing SAMaster...
    i can make it the only problems are -
    Icons and the wallpapers...
    If you have the wallpapers email it to me or post on my blog - The My Berry : Blackberry
    I have all my themes there then you can decide if i should make the theme... (Y)
    I don't know anything about theming so I can't create icons or format the wallpaper, that's why I was offering to pay for the theme, I wanted it done professionally and uniquely all the way through.
    03-30-11 12:57 AM
    Alrite gimme till tomorrow i'll try to make the icons n walls myself...
    03-30-11 01:04 AM
    Alrite gimme till tomorrow i'll try to make the icons n walls myself...
    Ok cool. Btw, droid icons would look cool with the theme as stated in the info.

Also, can you do custom menu changes/buttons, custom transitions and stuff?

I'm sorry that I'm a little reluctant, I've just never used a theme created by yourself and usually don't trust the creation of a theme i have to pay for to someone I've never used a theme from before. Because of that, is it ok if i see the basics of the theme before I ask you to fully create it (like what the home screen and icons would look like).

Thanks! Hope it all works out!

EDIT:
    I'm on OS6 by the way!
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 03-30-11 at 02:40 AM.
    03-30-11 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD