IM glad everyone is loving this theme I guess i did my job well
    11-26-10 01:58 PM
    It is a nice theme, but ever since I installed it I have had nothing but battery draining issues. Any advice? I tried to send a PM but received no response. Thanks.
    11-27-10 04:20 PM
    Froggy, I'm not associated with the developer in any way, but here's my two cents. I have not experienced any battery drain on my 9650 Bold. Check to see what applications you have running. Sometimes one of those will pull a battery down. As an example, I bought a speedometer app. It ran my battery all the way down in just a few hours. I stopped using it.

It became really irritating when I would do a battery pull or reset and that speedometer app would automatically start up again without my knowledge and attack my battery again. Finally deleted it.

Check to see that no unnecessary apps are running, then do a reset or battery pull. Watch and see if the battery drains more normally. Hope this helps.

Jerry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 04:31 PM
    Thxs Jerry!

I have done that deleting apps that I installed after and right before. I can't find a thing that is doing this!! Do you know of a program or how in the menu section I can find out what is being a battery hog? I absolutely love this theme and am crushed that it isn't working out for me.
    11-27-10 04:38 PM
    LSPhone has an app on Mobihand called What's Running in my Phone? Do a search on that and check it out.

I assume you have a 9650. Funny yours is draining and mine isn't.

Do you have Weatherbug and BerryWeather and do you have them updating frequently? Set them to update less frequently and see if that helps. Do you run any apps using GPS? They can run a battery down, too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 04:58 PM
    It is a nice theme, but ever since I installed it I have had nothing but battery draining issues. Any advice? I tried to send a PM but received no response. Thanks.
    Hey, I didnt recieve any PM from you weird... And if its the theme causing the battery drain let me know i havent had one problem qith anyone experiencing battery drain so its weird... So please let me know how thing work out and if it still drains i will refund your $.

I know everything runs diffrent on every device...
    11-27-10 08:02 PM
    Hey, I didnt recieve any PM from you weird... And if its the theme causing the battery drain let me know i havent had one problem qith anyone experiencing battery drain so its weird... So please let me know how thing work out and if it still drains i will refund your $.

I know everything runs diffrent on every device...
    The PM I sent asked if the 4g will drain on a 3g network. When I purchased I didn't realize that as I was so excited of the different functions available.

I THINK I may have found the culprit. I had google sync installed. I had it set to manual, but somehow it got changed to automatic. I am monitoring it to check it out now.
    11-28-10 08:36 AM
    I have a question about the ICON DRAWER.

You wrote: Finally one more feature on this bad boy is the icon drawer. The icon drawer is located behind the side bar. Clicking the top side bar button makes icon drawer slide across with 5 user defined icons. Clicking this button again makes drawer slide across.

When I click on the top left button, the Icon Drawer slides out just as described.

When I click on the top left button, the Icon Drawer appears to close and then it reopens. Shouldn't it stay shut?

The only way to close the Icon Drawer on my 9650 is to press escape, which opens the Banner and the Event Window with the bottom 6 Icons. Then I have to press Space Bar to close the Events Window. That is a lot of steps to take to get back to my banner-only window.

Jerry
    12-04-10 06:17 PM
    yes im sorry i worded it wrong escape closes. there is no way for a theme to remember what docks you hade open or closed... i wish it could...
    12-31-10 01:21 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD