Bump for the updates: 3G icons for certain devices, % battery and fix for people having issues with the clock.
    01-29-11 07:46 PM
    Ross, great looking work! Quick question....will this theme have universal search as well as the trays that come with the stock theme? I am beginning to like the set up. Thanks again.
    01-29-11 07:50 PM
    Ross, great looking work! Quick question....will this theme have universal search as well as the trays that come with the stock theme? I am beginning to like the set up. Thanks again.
    Universal Search still works. Trays are dunzo! LOL.
    gonzotwins likes this.
    01-29-11 07:55 PM
    None of the shortcut keys work on my phone with this theme.
    01-29-11 09:11 PM
    Feedback, criticism and all that -- bring it on. It's the only way things will get better.

Basic

Now includes percentage battery meters and 3G icons for Sprint devices who typically display 1EXV. Also fixed issues with people's clock cutting off the AM/PM indicator. Enjoy!

OTA: MyBBOTA.com Download - Simple OS6 v2

...with Weather Slot

Includes updates from "Basic" with the addition of the Weather Slot. Boom!

OTA: MyBBOTA.com Download - Simple OS6 w Weather v2

NOTE: Custom themes can be made by request. Donations happily accepted. Thanks.
    Can you make one like this with the weather slot for the BB Style? A lot of us in the Style forum would be grateful; I'd give you a couple of bucks too.
    01-30-11 10:23 AM
    Can you make one like this with the weather slot for the BB Style? A lot of us in the Style forum would be grateful; I'd give you a couple of bucks too.
    I will certainly get on this ASAP. I'm just finishing up a hidden dock theme for the 9650 that I will push out shortly. Thanks to Ducaticorse for the help.
    01-30-11 11:25 AM
    Can u make an android like theme wit android icons or maybe an iphone like theme with iphone icons please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 11:51 AM
    I downloaded v2 Basic. This is sharp -- as wallpaper-friendly as one could ask.

Having said that, I'd like to ask for some help with universal seach and keyboard shortcuts. I live by application shortcuts and universal search wih OS6, but I cannot make universal search and its keyboard shortcut (S) work with this theme.
    Last edited by Underway99; 01-30-11 at 12:46 PM.
    01-30-11 12:42 PM
    I downloaded v2 Basic. This is sharp -- as wallpaper-friendly as one could ask.

Having said that, I'd like to ask for some help with universal seach and keyboard shortcuts. I live by application shortcuts and universal search wih OS6, but I cannot make universal search and its keyboard shortcut (S) work with this theme.
    Yes, as we find bugs we will try to fix as many as we can..

Thanks for alerting us.

01-30-11 12:55 PM
    Where did you find the wallpaper that you used in the v2 Basic screenshot?
    01-30-11 01:16 PM
    Where did you find the wallpaper that you used in the v2 Basic screenshot?
    Just pulled it from the CrackBerry wallpaper changer. Sorry.
    01-30-11 03:59 PM
    Just pulled it from the CrackBerry wallpaper changer. Sorry.
    No worries. I liked it.
    01-30-11 04:08 PM
    bump for the newly added hidden dock
    01-30-11 08:02 PM
    This is EXACTLY what i was looking for. THANKS!

And its Free!
    this !
    thanks
    01-30-11 08:30 PM
    OTAs are down.

01-30-11 08:35 PM
    ok i DL'd the one with the weather thing and i dont know how to get the weather to work.. mine has a envelope there
    01-31-11 03:08 AM
    ok i DL'd the one with the weather thing and i dont know how to get the weather to work.. mine has a envelope there
    Move your weather app to the first position on your home screen (upper left corner).
    01-31-11 06:06 AM
    Amazing theme with the slider, Wow i love it.

Is there a weather slot version with the slider dock?
    01-31-11 07:43 AM
    I love this theme (slider). I had one for OS5 that was almost identical and I have really missed it since moving to OS6. Adding a weather dock and spacebar support to open quicklaunch would make it perfect for me.
    01-31-11 10:38 AM
    I love this theme (slider). I had one for OS5 that was almost identical and I have really missed it since moving to OS6. Adding a weather dock and spacebar support to open quicklaunch would make it perfect for me.
    Yeah I credit a lot to the ppl in the forums for the assistance with the development. I am working to improve the theme, adding enhancements such as a Hot Key for apps. The Weather Dock would be something I can add in a future update also. Keep watching.
    01-31-11 10:47 AM
    Great. Works just fine on my 9700 !
    Looking forward to the slider dock with a user defined (weather) slot !
    Also the dock (and icon size) could be increased if you'd ask me...(but you didn't so this comment could be uncalled for LOL).
    01-31-11 01:32 PM
    Updated new links for previous Simple Themes and added some Hotkeys per requests.
    01-31-11 07:09 PM
    Updated new links for previous Simple Themes and added some Hotkeys per requests.
    The hiddent dock theme is almost perfect except the PM issue where the M is cut off. Can you please look into that? Great job!

01-31-11 10:33 PM
    shorcuts keys do not work on wether slot theme. Can you fix please?
    02-01-11 08:27 AM
    just bought a theme that was half as good. You rock dude.

I use all of the regular hotkeys myself.
    L-calendar
    M- Messages
    N- Blackberry messanger

But I like these if it's possible....
    $ - sms
    F-Facebook
    r-twitter

Makes life for all the stuff used easier...

Great freakin theme guy..rockin it now.
    Gracias
    Last edited by berryfit; 02-01-11 at 08:43 AM.
    02-01-11 08:38 AM
104 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD