I'm looking for a bare bones theme that is easy is on they eyes... in the sense that it is simple.

I just paid $5 for BlackandGold MMMOOO theme. Pretty nice for the eyes, but I have to keep the calendar icon hi-lighted in order to see upcoming appointments.

The description did not make it clear that this theme required the hi-lighted calendar. The screen shot just showed the appointments.

Anyone got a simple theme that keeps appoints always right in plain sight on the home screen?

I prefer "free" now that I have already dropped $5!

bf
    06-13-10 02:31 PM
    I'm looking for a bare bones theme that is easy is on they eyes... in the sense that it is simple.

I just paid $5 for BlackandGold MMMOOO theme. Pretty nice for the eyes, but I have to keep the calendar icon hi-lighted in order to see upcoming appointments.

The description did not make it clear that this theme required the hi-lighted calendar. The screen shot just showed the appointments.

Anyone got a simple theme that keeps appoints always right in plain sight on the home screen?

I prefer "free" now that I have already dropped $5!

bf
    Have you seen this. I was kinda looking for an onscreen appointment option as well. I saw a better looking one the other day but forget where. I'll post if I relocate it.
    !Classic Zen Fixed Calendar v3.0 - by BGThemes - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    06-13-10 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD