Hi CB people! I would like to introduce Shade, a new premium theme designed with simplicity in mind. Shade gives your Blackberry a clean, classy yet modern look for your Blackberry.

Some features are:
    • Simple design, with 8 mini icons re-arranged for a better readability.
    • Neutral color scheme, fits any wallpaper
    • 3 hotspots: clock (open Clock application), battery (open Options), and signal icon (open Network manager).
    • Battery meter with percentage.
    • Non Hidden Today & Hidden Today versions available.
    • For Hidden Today version, put the message/sms app and the calendar app on the 3rd and 4th position on the application list respectively).
    • Hidden Today contains 5 entries, items are selectable. Dark shade as a background to ensure your hidden today text is readable regardless of the wallpaper.
    • OS5 icons version for those who love the good old classy feeling of OS5.
    • OS6 icons version for those who demand Blackberry�s modern look and feel.

Shade supports OS 5.0 non-touch devices with 480 x 360 screen resolution. Tested on Bold 9700 using OS 5.0. (Kindly let me know if you encounter problems on 9650)

Enough talking, screenshots are below!

or use this URL: http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=75751

I would like to give credit to:
    • Matt Ginsberg from bbthemelab.com for his great tutorials on Blackberry theeming.
    • Awayu, also from bbthemelab.com, for his Blackberry OS6 icon set. Great job guys.
    • DanBerry001 and tct70 from Crackberry.com for helping me testing this theme.

Please report any bugs using the technical support tab in this theme's product page at Mobihand.com.
    I'd love to hear some feedbacks or reviews at Mobihand or Crackberry websites.

Thanks & enjoy, I hope you like it.
    08-23-10 10:22 PM
    Would totally buy this if there were an option for the calendar to be displayed all the time (not hidden)
    08-24-10 01:08 PM
    Would totally buy this if there were an option for the calendar to be displayed all the time (not hidden)
    I remember you responded in Bold 9700 theme forum section as well.. Thanks for your interest in the theme, it's just that I'm not knowledgeable enough to do it now =)
    Last edited by SilentSeth; 08-26-10 at 01:38 AM.
    08-25-10 08:20 PM
    I remember you responded in Bold 9700 theme forum section as well.. Thanks for your interest in the theme, it's just that I'm not knowledgeable enough to do it now =)
    I did a bunch on theme building for my 8330, and themebuilder refers to what i am requesting as a custom layout.. Today only shows calendar items, messages, sms, etc. Bottom Dock (or Zen) only shows icons. Custom layout allows for both types of elements. For the 8330 i just added the Today item of Calendar and then several Zen items for the bottom icons.... was actually pretty simple to do -
    08-26-10 11:02 AM
    Bought this theme and liking it so far. Only two gripes: wish the font size was user selectable. Doesn't seem to fit right in all areas. Second, would like to see the notifications in the banner rather than under it.
    08-27-10 11:17 PM
    Bought this theme and liking it so far. Only two gripes: wish the font size was user selectable. Doesn't seem to fit right in all areas. Second, would like to see the notifications in the banner rather than under it.
    Hi there.. Are you the one who sent me an email with this similar question?

Well if you're not.. the font is user selectable. Shade doesn't use any custom font except for the home screen.. About the notifications, i tried but on some network conditions (gps on, roaming, etc) and/or with notification inducing apps like batterymeter or such, the notification icons will overlap other elements.

Thanks for using the theme & for the feedbacks, anyway. I need them so I can design better themes in the future =)
    08-29-10 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD