Just a thank you to a few awesome devs who helped me write my very first handcoded svg. Yall are the best! Smurfie604, micjenks & russnash, xoxo! And thank you to Hamsterwheel for naming and testing Revelio, xoxo.

PLEASE REVIEW ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND SCREENSHOTS PRIOR TO PURCHASING. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASE FOR WRONG DEVICES/OS. Reveal your personal style with "Revelio".

Customize your home screen with various options including: Vertical Date, Hideable Sliding Clock, Hideable OCD/Weather Slot, Hideable OCD/Weather Text, Colorful 6-slot Hidden Text Dock.

Don't want your home screen crowded? You have the option to hide and reveal almost all home screen elements to personalize your screen just the way you want it.

As an added feature, Revelio also comes with mix 'n match top and bottom banners in 10 different colors to choose from! Features bold, rich, custom icons.

Revelio is wallpaper and font friendly. A must-have theme for any OCD BB lovers!

Handcoded SVG.

Compatible Devices:

9800 OS6
    9780 OS6
    9700 OS6
    9650 OS6

PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING OR CONTACTING SUPPORT: OS6 Users MUST disable Universal Search option to use hotkeys. Access point for menus is the network hotspot (3G, Edge, etc). Navigation takes some getting used to and changes when you customize your screen by hiding elements. Hidden elements are not accessable in navigation while hidden. Landscape mode is supported for Torch users. To customize landscape mode, please leave desired menu opened in portrait mode before toggling to landscape.

Features, Details and Hotkeys:

Home Screen Options Menu- 1 and 2
    Custom Banner Options Menu- 3 and 4
    Hideable OCD Slot- + (plus) and - (minus)
    Hideable Text Dock- space and escape arrow
    Sliding Clock (must be active on home screen to work)- 7 and 8
    Tint Feature- z and x
    SMS-$
    Pictures- * (alt + a)
    QuickLaunch (sold separately)- # (alt + q)

PLEASE REVIEW ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND SCREENSHOTS PRIOR TO PURCHASING. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASE FOR WRONG DEVICES/OS.

Leave a comment for a chance to win a copy of Revelio!

Purchase Here
    08-17-11 05:08 AM
    Great job on this theme Xan! You've surely outdone yourself on this one. Hoping I can win a copy thanks for sharing and doing this giveaway

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 05:49 AM
    For a first handcoded theme, this is an extraordinary accomplishment! Congratulations! Just purchased it!

Absolutely awesome! It has an amazing number of choices for customization. This theme is a "must have" choice. If you buy any theme this summer, Revelio should be your choice!

Ooops, just noticed something. Look at the date in the lower left corner of my screen capture. It is missing the second digit!
    Last edited by Shilohjerry; 08-17-11 at 08:25 AM.
    roxxi23 likes this.
    08-17-11 06:37 AM
    You are welcome and this is an amazing theme! Well done! BBE Reveiw

Last edited by hamsterwheel; 08-17-11 at 07:14 AM.
    08-17-11 06:56 AM

Xan has surely done an amazing job on this theme! With banner color options, two date and time choices, tint feature and colorful icons this theme is truly unique and awesome! Thank you Xan *hugs*

08-17-11 08:05 AM
    Wow, your themes just get better and better, this is gorgeous. I like all the customizations available. Hope to win a copy of this lovely theme. Congratulations on your accomplishment.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-17-11 10:46 AM
    NICE ...VERY NICE. GOOD job Roxxi23
    08-17-11 11:26 AM
    Wow, your themes just get better and better, this is gorgeous. I like all the customizations available. Hope to win a copy of this lovely theme. Congratulations on your accomplishment.
    +1, i agree totally !! You've always done a great job on all your themes, and this one is just icing on the cake i'd love to win a copy of this as well
    08-17-11 12:15 PM
    Yeah buddy for the shout out lol...theme looks hot!!
    08-17-11 12:30 PM
    For a first handcoded theme, this is an extraordinary accomplishment! Congratulations! Just purchased it!

Absolutely awesome! It has an amazing number of choices for customization. This theme is a "must have" choice. If you buy any theme this summer, Revelio should be your choice!

Ooops, just noticed something. Look at the date in the lower left corner of my screen capture. It is missing the second digit!
    Thank you! My testers must've missed it and so did I lol! I'll get an update out as soon as possible. Thanks again!
    08-17-11 01:39 PM
    08-17-11 09:37 PM

08-18-11 12:01 AM
    I love your themes Xan and would love to win this one to add to the others that I use. Great job on a great theme
    08-18-11 04:28 AM

dollface likes this.
    08-18-11 05:08 AM
    08-18-11 06:50 AM

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    Mojave and dollface like this.
    08-18-11 06:59 AM
    08-18-11 09:27 PM
    Anyone else having extreme problems with this one freezing or is it just me?
    I can get the options to come up but then if I try getting the banner screen to work it just freezes. I end up pulling the battery everytime I switch to this theme. Also, I cannot click on the ocd slot as that freezes it too.

Besides not using it anymore, any suggestions?
    08-19-11 09:23 AM
    Anyone else having extreme problems with this one freezing or is it just me?
    I can get the options to come up but then if I try getting the banner screen to work it just freezes. I end up pulling the battery everytime I switch to this theme. Also, I cannot click on the ocd slot as that freezes it too.

Besides not using it anymore, any suggestions?
    I have difficulty when I go to the theme "options" screens in that I can't get into the screens easily. Takes a lot of fiddling around to get the little checkmark cursor to appear. But, with the new version 2, I can get into the screens much more quickly. Also, in order to apply the update, I had to delete the original version and download and install the new version, complete with a reboot.

But I still think the theme rocks!
    Last edited by Shilohjerry; 08-19-11 at 11:07 AM.
    08-19-11 11:02 AM
    I have difficulty when I go to the theme "options" screens in that I can't get into the screens easily. Takes a lot of fiddling around to get the little checkmark cursor to appear. But, with the new version 2, I can get into the screens much more quickly. Also, in order to apply the update, I had to delete the original version and download and install the new version, complete with a reboot.

But I still think the theme rocks!
    Me too!!! I LOVE the theme. I just find the screen freezing while I'm searching for the checkmark. And then I have no chance to dismiss that banner screen.

Oh well, I will uninstall and reinstall and give it a go.
    Thanks for responding Jerry. Appreciate it.

EDIT: As soon as I reboot, the theme freezes my phone. I'm afraid I have to reload the OS just to be able to get control of it again. Sorry, as much as I want to run this, I have to delete it until an update is released. Anyone with suggestions, I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 08-20-11 at 08:14 AM.
    08-19-11 11:19 AM
    Bummer Jaydee. I hope the issues will be addressed and fixed. I'm still waiting for the OS5 version to be available.
    08-20-11 10:20 AM

dollface likes this.
    08-21-11 05:01 PM
    I deleted the first version, did a battery pull, then installed the new version 2. So far I have been enjoying the enhancements and have had no problems with the theme. This is an outstanding theme!
    08-22-11 06:43 AM
    I am loving this theme. Great job!

08-22-11 10:50 AM
    Hey everyone...Revelio has been updated to v2.1 for those who were experiencing a reset bug. Hope this version works out for you.
    08-22-11 02:23 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD