At the The World Of Pootermobile the goal is to progress in all areas of theme developing. From design to svg coding there is always something new to learn. With Nav something new has been learned and developed into a beautiful theme. The clock and date is shown in a vertical view and they look awesome in the layout of Nav. With Nav you wont be presented with many bells and whistles but that just adds to the theme's design and ease of use. Grab Nav today!

For keyboard devices:
    • 5 customizable icons, 4 for the Bold 9000

• Rarely seen vertical date and time
    • Weather slot
    • Profiles button
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly

Get Nav from the Crackberry store HERE
    Shilohjerry likes this.
    06-06-11 03:04 PM
    Just got me a copy and it looks awesome! Nice, refreshing theme!

Last edited by Shilohjerry; 06-06-11 at 04:40 PM.
    06-06-11 04:14 PM
    Gonna have a lot of fun with this baby. Gonna ride it like a red russian racehorse straight out of the stall. Real nice. A change from the norm. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-11 06:45 PM
    very nice theme! Definately a change from the norm, I agree with LoveMySpanish! Gives the homescreen a view in a new perspective! I will be using this theme often for sure btw, i LOVE the icons in the theme! Great job Pootermobile. I just won't be riding it like a red russian horse out the stall though! LOL

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 06-06-11 at 08:31 PM.
    06-06-11 07:54 PM

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 06-07-11 at 08:54 AM.
    Jayy_Scola likes this.
    06-07-11 05:31 AM
    this theme is very wp friendly, even with the static icon dock!

06-07-11 11:08 AM
    Got this new theme, it is just fantastic! I have a question, is there an underlay on the entire homescreen? it seems that all of my walls are much darker, the colors are very subdued, like they have an overlay on them.
    06-07-11 11:17 AM
    Is my time huge, it seems smaller on everybody elses. I am on OS5. I really like this theme

06-07-11 12:03 PM
    Got this new theme, it is just fantastic! I have a question, is there an underlay on the entire homescreen? it seems that all of my walls are much darker, the colors are very subdued, like they have an overlay on them.
    I have the same subdued effect on mine as you describe, Dollface. Regarding the time, it appears bigger on yours, but you are a BIG TIME Blackberry user, after all!!!

You know, I like the time being big. I'd like to see that on OS6, too.

Last edited by Shilohjerry; 06-07-11 at 12:13 PM.
    06-07-11 12:10 PM
    Yes there is a slightly dark overlay on the screen. If it wasn't there most if not all wallpapers wouldn't look as good because they would get in the way of the white font used. As for the clock in OS5 I don't know why it looks like that. Have you tried a battery pull?

06-07-11 01:43 PM
    Yes there is a slightly dark overlay on the screen. If it wasn't there most if not all wallpapers wouldn't look as good because they would get in the way of the white font used. As for the clock in OS5 I don't know why it looks like that. Have you tried a battery pull?

yes Poots I have done many battery pulls since installing. I think what it is, is the AM and PM are huge, I'll bet the time is the same size as on OS6. Anyway to dial down the font size of the AM/PM?
    06-07-11 02:29 PM
    The theme is great! I love it! But I just read above that the menu is static.
    Any chances of making it hide-able by one of your coming updates?
    06-07-11 02:45 PM
    Hi dollface,

The time is bigger for us with OS5. You will noticed that the day is spelled out for OS5....BUT.....abbreviated in OS6. I noticed this difference in another theme (can't remember which one).
    06-07-11 02:50 PM
    06-07-11 02:57 PM
    The theme is great! I love it! But I just read above that the menu is static.
    Any chances of making it hide-able by one of your coming updates?
    Awesome glad you love it that's right the icons cannot be hidden. As of now that is how the theme is, will I make them hide in an update? I don't know right now. But if here is a bug I will surely do my best to fix it.

06-07-11 02:59 PM
    Are you able to downsize the font on AM/PM?

06-07-11 03:07 PM
    06-07-11 04:43 PM
    06-07-11 05:24 PM
    Are you able to downsize the font on AM/PM?

I'm looking into it

06-07-11 07:30 PM
    Whee, I just found out that you can change the homescreen font with your system font!

06-07-11 08:00 PM
    Whee, I just found out that you can change the homescreen font with your system font!

ok dollface, how did you do that? Can you share the secret please?

06-07-11 08:57 PM

06-07-11 09:12 PM
    ok dollface, how did you do that? Can you share the secret please?

No secret Pink, it just uses whatever you choose for your system font under Options - Screen & Keyboard. You may have a to switch to another theme and back, to see the change

06-07-11 10:24 PM
    Nice theme and I like it. One small problem I found is that the text is cut off on top for many screens other than the home screen - Phone, Calendar, Options, Internet Browser, etc. I have seen this on a few other themes and it seems to be due to the newer version of theme builder. Can you see if you can fix next update?
    06-08-11 05:17 AM
    No secret Pink, it just uses whatever you choose for your system font under Options - Screen & Keyboard. You may have a to switch to another theme and back, to see the change

ty dollface, but, hmmm....idt its working for me I use Comfortaa font faithfully and my home screen doesn't seem to be reflecting that. Also whenever I change themes, I always do a reboot. Ok maybe it works for OS5 but its different on OS6 so good for you, enjoy!

06-08-11 06:01 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD