Pootermobile is back with a fun take on what has been called "Blackberry 7" aka "Juice" by Kevin Michaluk. Juice gives your BlackBerry a refreshing feel and also packs some cool features. A new feature included in all devices is a quick tutorial on the homescreen given to you by who other than Poots, The World of Pootermobile's mascot. He goes away once you go from the today screen back to the main screen and comes back only on a device reset or changing from a theme back to Juice. On the homescreen you will have a weather slot and some icons on the bottom. There is also a nifty little menu at the bottom banner that houses some fixed apps. And like always you can show off your wallpaper by simply clicking the escape key to hide everything on the screen, and clicking z or touching anywhere on the screen for touchscreen devices. You will have a great time using Juice and that is what Pootermobile is all about!

• 5 customizable icons (keyboard devices)
    • 8 customizable icons (touchscreen devices)
    • Weather slot
    • Calendar today screen with (8 entries keyboard devices) (10 entries touchscreen devices)
    • Clickable bottom banner menu with - Manage Connections, Options, Files and Memo
    • On screen tutorial for all devices
    • Owner info displayed on the today area
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Transitions throughout
    • Click escape key to hide everything (click z to show everything for keyboard devices) (touch anywhere on the screen to show everything on touchscreen devices)

Note: When navigating from the main homescreen to the today screen scroll to the right (do not scroll down) to get to the calendar entries

Get Juice from the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 10-13-10 at 06:19 PM.
    10-11-10 11:03 PM
    I just want to say that I love your themes, but unfortunately this one did not work for me. I just kept getting stuck on the navigation screens. I would open the calendar screen but not be able to get off of it. It seems once I would get onto one of the optional screens, I would scroll around trying to highlight the little button to get off, and I couldn't do it. I finally had to use the BB button to go to the Options icon to change themes, as it was frozen or something on the calendar Today screen, I just could not navigate to that little button to close it. Also, where do you change the text at the top of the calendar screen, mine is showing my email address, which I removed from the Owner screen and just put my name, but it did not change. thank you, I sure liked the look of this theme.
    10-12-10 05:43 PM
    I just want to say that I love your themes, but unfortunately this one did not work for me. I just kept getting stuck on the navigation screens. I would open the calendar screen but not be able to get off of it. It seems once I would get onto one of the optional screens, I would scroll around trying to highlight the little button to get off, and I couldn't do it. I finally had to use the BB button to go to the Options icon to change themes, as it was frozen or something on the calendar Today screen, I just could not navigate to that little button to close it. Also, where do you change the text at the top of the calendar screen, mine is showing my email address, which I removed from the Owner screen and just put my name, but it did not change. thank you, I sure liked the look of this theme.

Thanks! Ok to navigate from the main screen to the today screen click the arrow from the main screen, then scroll to the right that's it. Ans to get out of the today screen you can scroll to the left from any calendar entry to highlight the arrow and click on the arrow to go back to the main screen. Once the main screen appears just scroll left. For your owner info change your info from the options, go to the main home screen then go to the today area and your new info should be there. Try that and get back to me
    10-12-10 10:41 PM
    Thanks! Ok to navigate from the main screen to the today screen click the arrow from the main screen, then scroll to the right that's it. Ans to get out of the today screen you can scroll to the left from any calendar entry to highlight the arrow and click on the arrow to go back to the main screen. Once the main screen appears just scroll left. For your owner info change your info from the options, go to the main home screen then go to the today area and your new info should be there. Try that and get back to me
    You know what, that helped a lot. I read your instructions when I first installed it, but I just could not get the navigation to work and got very frustrated. But if you remember to scroll left and right to access that arrow button, it all works smoothly. I love it now, thank you.

10-13-10 05:54 AM
    Sweet! glad I can help thanks for sharing your screen! Yaaaay you love it now! Hahaha
    10-13-10 05:56 PM
    Much appreciated for all the hard work ya put into ya themes.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 04:30 PM
    Juice is now OS6 compatible!
    01-28-11 03:30 PM
    Is there any way to have just the apps disappear? I like the open home screen, but there's not clock and when the device is locked, I can't see what time it is. Maybe adding a small clock to the bottom dock, or having an option where just the clock and weather slot bar are open and no apps would be beneficial.

Thanks
    01-29-11 09:33 AM
    12-30-11 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD