how about the android clock to show on the homepage or is it going to interfere with the way the theme is laid out now?
    07-13-10 04:22 PM
    Not really too fond of the idea, really. Thanks though for the suggestion
    07-13-10 10:51 PM
    Hey guys, after I write Series 7 for the Bold 9000, I was wondering if it was okay to go ahead and start making Euphoria before you guys get a v2 upgrade to FroYo. I know a lot of you are waiting anxiously for Euphoria, based on the teaser images, and I have, in my defense, gave you guys a good amount of updates so far. Just know I haven't forgot about it, and I really hope it's okay for me to do this, because I'm so excited to start Euphoria! =D
    07-18-10 01:03 AM
    Hey guys, after I write Series 7 for the Bold 9000, I was wondering if it was okay to go ahead and start making Euphoria before you guys get a v2 upgrade to FroYo. I know a lot of you are waiting anxiously for Euphoria, based on the teaser images, and I have, in my defense, gave you guys a good amount of updates so far. Just know I haven't forgot about it, and I really hope it's okay for me to do this, because I'm so excited to start Euphoria! =D
    Yea that sounds great, as long as you dont forget about the update and we still get it eventually. Im super excited for euphoria!
    07-18-10 09:11 AM
    Sounds good then, rr
    07-18-10 10:44 PM
    Just won a copy of this theme from the CrackBerry contest. Can't wait to load it up (once I get the email, of course) and try it out!

Thanks again, Vince!
    07-20-10 02:47 PM
    Just won a copy of this theme from the CrackBerry contest. Can't wait to load it up (once I get the email, of course) and try it out!

Thanks again, Vince!
    You're welcome, congrats on winning!
    07-20-10 04:03 PM
    Whoa?? This looks just like my Nexus One!!! Well done!
    07-20-10 04:33 PM
    Whoa?? This looks just like my Nexus One!!! Well done!
    Yeah I have a Nexus One myself, so I had a good reference point
    07-20-10 04:34 PM
    Vince, I have a WEIRD issue/question.

I've loaded up, setup all my apps, and happily using the theme. Works great. (Did a battery pull.)

So I go to do a Google Search, highlight the google button on your search bar (so wish it was functional!) and click.... And my camera turns on. Hmm, do another battery pull. Same thing.

So your Google Search button is launching my CAMERA instead of Google Search, any ideas how I fix it? It's kind of annoying!
    10-01-10 05:10 PM
    As per the first page: "Web Link: Google" the one I included with the theme needs to occupy the 9th slot in your Application Screen, and then that should work fine =)
    10-01-10 06:07 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD