Taking a little excursion on the dark side! When we wonder who will be waiting at our life journey's end, or at least directing us to our destination, Death's Door is there to remind us of what we need to do in this life!

Death's Door features a 6 icon hidden dock which activates with 0 (zero) to show and ESCAPE to hide, custom banner, custom skull focus icons and buttons, Grim Reaper background on the home screen as well as the call screens and shortcuts

**0S5 USERS ONLY**

Shortcuts:
    Sms/Mms ($)
    QuickLaunch (SpaceKey)
    Messages (m)
    Options (o)
    Memo (d)
    Calculator (c)
    Lock (l)
    Browser (b)
    Blackberry Messenger (n)
    Profiles (p)
    Tasks (t)

PURCHASE HERE FOR $.99 (HIDDEN DOCK - NO WEATHER SLOT)

PURCHASE HERE FOR $.99 (HIDDEN DOCK - WITH WEATHER SLOT)

NO WEATHER SLOT

WITH WEATHER SLOT

Last edited by tattooz; 03-20-11 at 04:04 PM.
    03-20-11 03:57 PM
    I just purchased this theme today.

Great theme..but is there a way to change the fonts on the other things like email? By adding this theme, it changed the fonts I had on other aspects of the phone.

Also, I purchased this theme with weather, but how do I get weather to appear on screen?

I just got blackberry bold few days ago so I am new to this.

Thanks
    Last edited by PirateTodd; 03-21-11 at 09:34 PM.
    03-21-11 09:32 PM
    Another issue I am having is date is not displaying as pictured.

My screen shows TUE, MAR... The date is cut off.

How can I get whole date to show? I like how above it shows full date of Thursday, January 18

Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by PirateTodd; 03-22-11 at 12:49 AM.
    03-22-11 12:46 AM
    The OS5 version does not show the full weather text like the OS6 version. Put your weather app in the first slot and it will appear in the weather spot on the home screen.

As for the date, I will have a look and post an update. I will PM you after updating.

Thanks

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-22-11 05:49 AM
    The OS5 version does not show the full weather text like the OS6 version. Put your weather app in the first slot and it will appear in the weather spot on the home screen.

As for the date, I will have a look and post an update. I will PM you after updating.

Thanks

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Thank you..I appreciate you looking into this..

Do you think there would be a way for you to add a spot to put your current day appts on the front screen. i thought above the icons might work. It would be helpful, but not sure if you could add that.

Let me know
    Thanks
    03-22-11 01:15 PM
    Todd, did you get my PM?
    03-22-11 01:16 PM
    Todd, did you get my PM?
    Thanks for all your help..Nice talking with you! Awesome App
    03-22-11 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD