This beautiful theme is inspired by handcraft. Sewed leather and shades are combined in a stylish design meant to make your every day usage more beautiful.

It blends perfectly with any wallpaper and the custom icons and font gives it a unique touch.

We've severely tested this theme on real devices for over one month before releasing it, to make sure that you get the best quality out here. Oh, and all the upgrades will be free

Features (for update 2.0):
    • A hidden dock - Press SPACE BAR to show it and the BACK key to hide it
    • A hidden Weather Slot - Press ALT + O to show it and ALT + I key to hide it
    • A dedicated SMS key, for fast access - the $ button
    • Today Feature
    • Custom font
    • Complete custom icons
    • Custom banner elements and large clock
    • Animated transitions
    • Blazing fast

This is the Beautiful Berry's debut release so we are giving away 10 free copies for your 9650. Just use the cupon code < The coupons are already used

The white version - Beautiful White World - is already live on MobiHand. To celebrate it, we've launched a special offer, until the 30th of September:

You can get both Beautiful World and Beautiful White World at the price of one! Just press the button above the theme's description!

The update from v1.4.x to 2.0 (for the hidden dock, weather slot, transitions etc), and the new Beautiful White World are free for everyone who is currently using the theme. If for any reason you can't update from 1.4.x, please send us a notice via PM or to [email protected] and we'll get back to you with instructions shortly. In order to get the white version for free, we've sent you the details via e-mail

Get Beautiful World and Beautiful White World from MobiHand
    for only 3,81 USD

Last edited by beautifulberry; 09-16-10 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Beautiful White World included in the post
    09-01-10 11:17 AM
    I would love to try this out......

Is there going to be a version without transitions? They tend to give me headaches.....
    09-01-10 11:47 AM
    I would love to try this out......

Is there going to be a version without transitions? They tend to give me headaches.....
    ) Sorry about that. If you buy one, we will make you a special version without transitions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 12:07 PM
    Thank you for the freebie! I love the theme and it seems to fit most of my needs. The only thing I would add is a weather slot, but I know its just a personal preference.
    Thank you again, I'm already enjoying the theme!

09-01-10 11:37 PM
    Thank you for the freebie! I love the theme and it seems to fit most of my needs. The only thing I would add is a weather slot, but I know its just a personal preference.
    Thank you again, I'm already enjoying the theme!

A weather slot is very likely to be included in the next update

09-02-10 06:49 AM
    Now that it is September, the date is being cut off on the top tab.
    09-02-10 08:25 AM
    We've recently experienced some issues with the MobiHand's product page, but it's all been solved now and the links are working. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks to your feedback, the theme has been updated to v1.4:
    • A larger date banner
    • More Owner Information input space

Those who are already using the theme will receive in a few hours an e-mail with instructions for how to to upgrade for free!

Please PM me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thank you for your support and all the great reviews!
    09-03-10 03:28 AM
    ) Sorry about that. If you buy one, we will make you a special version without transitions.

DLing now.

I'll give it a whirl and offer my thoughts later. I just love the look/feel of the leather.....Perhaps I can handle transitions on this....

Will let you know.

FYI, what came down from mobi was 1.3. How would I go about getting 1.4 to add the weather slot?
    09-03-10 10:03 AM
    Quick potential request:

[space] for quicklaunch activation and $ for SMS????

Giving it a whirl....we'll see if I can handle the transitions....looks nice!!!
    09-03-10 10:08 AM
    We've recently experienced some issues with the MobiHand's product page, but it's all been solved now and the links are working. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks to your feedback, the theme has been updated to v1.4:
    • A larger date banner
    • More Owner Information input space

Those who are already using the theme will receive in a few hours an e-mail with instructions for how to to upgrade for free!

Please PM me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thank you for your support and all the great reviews!
    Just downloaded it and so far love it, but I did not get 1.4 but 1.3 Is there a way to update?

HiddenPuppy
    09-03-10 12:35 PM
    Actually, your v1.3 is v1.4. It's just a name issue for the 480x360 px version and we're working on it.

Oh, and we're happy that you love it

09-03-10 01:11 PM
    I would like to give it a try.
    09-03-10 01:17 PM
    Great looking theme!!
    09-03-10 01:24 PM
    Great looking theme!!
    I'm glad that you like it

09-04-10 02:33 PM
    wow looks good!
    09-11-10 02:06 AM
    wow looks good!
    Thanks!

We will release a white leather version on the 14th of September, free for everyone who's using the theme.
    09-12-10 04:47 AM
    I love that you added the weather slot. Works great. But it needs a focus, or something to make it easier to show it is selected....

I also love the fade compared to the prior transition. My aging eyes are happier.

I would still love to see it with no transitions.

Also would love to see [space] added as a shortcut to Quicklaunch, for those that have it.

Great work. Can't wait to see what the white version will look like......
    Last edited by jlb21; 09-15-10 at 09:58 AM.
    09-15-10 08:53 AM
    The Spacebar for Quicklaunch is in the app as well, it's no longer required it be in the theme for it to work. IE, you have it right now go to your quicklaunch prefs and check it out

and I am SOOOO getting this theme right now, this is gorgeous!!!

EDIT: I just realized it uses Spacebar for the dock. You can set quicklaunch to many other keys as well.
    Last edited by chirmer; 09-15-10 at 07:41 PM.
    09-15-10 07:35 PM
    I love that you added the weather slot. Works great. But it needs a focus, or something to make it easier to show it is selected....

I also love the fade compared to the prior transition. My aging eyes are happier.

I would still love to see it with no transitions.

Also would love to see [space] added as a shortcut to Quicklaunch, for those that have it.

Great work. Can't wait to see what the white version will look like......
    We are working on the focused icons on the homescreen. As for the no-transitions request, please send us an e-mail at [email protected].

09-16-10 06:28 AM
    The Spacebar for Quicklaunch is in the app as well, it's no longer required it be in the theme for it to work. IE, you have it right now go to your quicklaunch prefs and check it out

and I am SOOOO getting this theme right now, this is gorgeous!!!

EDIT: I just realized it uses Spacebar for the dock. You can set quicklaunch to many other keys as well.
    We're so glad that you like it About QuickLaunch, the current version allows user customized keys. That's why we've set the dock on the Spacebar.

09-16-10 06:31 AM
    The white version - Beautiful White World - is already live on MobiHand. To celebrate it, we've launched a special offer, until the 30th of September:

You can get both Beautiful World and Beautiful White World at the price of one! Just press the button above the theme's description!

New features (for update 2.0):
    • A hidden dock - Press SPACE BAR to show it and the BACK key to hide it
    • A hidden Weather Slot - Press ALT + O to show it and ALT + I key to hide it
    • A dedicated SMS key, for fast access - the $ button

The update from v1.4.x to 2.0 (for the hidden dock, weather slot, transitions etc), and the new Beautiful White World are free for everyone who is currently using the theme. If for any reason you can't update from 1.4.x, please send us a notice via PM or to [email protected] and we'll get back to you with instructions shortly. In order to get the white version for free, we've sent you the details via e-mail

09-16-10 05:48 PM
    Beautiful World is now updated to v2.1. Here are some of the improvements:

* Home Screen focused icons appear with a "sew-like" border
    * The Weather Slot animation is now fixed
    * Animation improvements

Please write us at [email protected] if you have any questions or suggestions. We are very fast writers
    09-19-10 06:52 PM
    Until we will release the all-black version (the last in the series), here are some wallpapers you can use, tailored to blend perfectly with Beautiful World.

These images are copyrighted to their owners.
    09-25-10 05:24 PM
    Beautiful World is now updated to v2.1. Here are some of the improvements:

* Home Screen focused icons appear with a "sew-like" border
    * The Weather Slot animation is now fixed
    * Animation improvements

Please write us at [email protected] if you have any questions or suggestions. We are very fast writers
    I just can't seem to get the current update to this theme. I logged into mobihand and it shows under my account that the current version is 1.3; I just downloaded it and installed it, and nothing is different, as you can see the date is still cut off and I have no weather slot. Help!!

EDIT: Nevermind, issue resolved IMMEDIATELY by themer upon me emailing him. Thank you so much for your excellent customer service.

Last edited by dollface54; 10-13-10 at 11:35 AM.
    10-13-10 10:40 AM
    I just can't seem to get the current update to this theme. I logged into mobihand and it shows under my account that the current version is 1.3; I just downloaded it and installed it, and nothing is different, as you can see the date is still cut off and I have no weather slot. Help!!

EDIT: Nevermind, issue resolved IMMEDIATELY by themer upon me emailing him. Thank you so much for your excellent customer service.
    Thank you for your appreciation.

P.S.> Nice wallpapers
    10-13-10 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD