See more screenshots of the Full Screen Today Panel,
    Options Panel and Call Screens at the purchase link below.

Your Blackberry. Your way.
    Choose the accent color of your homescreen, the color of your background or choose to use a wallpaper. Choose to hide or show the weather slot and lock or unlock the dock. When the dock is locked, your icons will stay in view. When unlocked, the icon dock will hide when not in focus.

Experience the new UI throughout your device, even in calls.
    With MetroUI, call screens have an added flair as well. The background reflects your chosen home screen wallpaper, and the buttons are styled to fit the theme.

Slick, fluid animations on home and call screens.
    Experience drop down animations, slide effects and fade animations throughout. Button highlights fade in and out on call screens, the Today Area slides down fluidly from the notification bar on the home screen and the Options Panel slides up from the bottom of the screen.

Full screen Today Area.
    Access the maximum of your Today. When you click on the full-width notification bar on your Home screen, a full page of Today items will slide into view. The highlight color reflects the color you choose in the Options Panel.

Simple to set up, fun to use.
    Scroll around the home screen and find just what you need. No shortcuts required.

Features:
    * Skinned Call and Lock screens.
    * Fluid animations.
    * High quality graphics.
    * Hideable dock, weather slot, Today Area.
    * Fullscreen today area and full-width notification bar.
    * Skinned Lock screen.
    * Fast.

Clickable Banner.
    Time opens Clock/Alarm, Notifications opens Today Area, Profiles opens Profiles, Signal opens Manage Connections, Battery opens Options, Date opens Calendar.

Optional Home Screen Shortcuts:
    (0) - Show Options Panel. Alternatively scroll to the bottom of the icon dock and click the settings cog that pops up.
    (3) - Open Today Panel. Alternatively click on the notifications bar.

Additional Home screen Shortcuts:
    (Spacebar) Opens icon in weather slot (first icon on app page)
    (L) Profiles
    (K) Calendar
    (O) Options
    (M) Messages
    (N) BBM
    ($) SMS
    (@) Manage Connections

As always we love to hear your feedback!
    Let us know what you think and feel free to post some shots.

Enjoy!

Best,

Bbt
    andyahs and iReL like this.
    10-15-11 09:43 PM
    jaydee5799 and tsells like this.
    10-16-11 08:49 AM
    Wow! You're themes are just perfect. Awesome work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-11 10:48 AM
    10-16-11 10:56 AM

Last edited by hamsterwheel; 10-16-11 at 01:58 PM.
    10-16-11 12:00 PM
    10-16-11 06:59 PM
    10-17-11 07:33 AM
    10-17-11 07:46 AM
    10-17-11 09:47 AM
    10-18-11 10:05 AM
    Hi!

I have a request...Love this theme and how fast it moves and the trackpad controls..
    It would be even better if we had an option for opacity on the banners? Your themes usually come with this and I've come to expect it
    Any chance to update to allow for options of transparency to the banners? (top and clock widget)? It would go with so much more walls and if I may speak for a lot of others out there, I know they would like this as well. Please consider, thanks!
    10-19-11 09:04 AM
    Would there be any chance of having a few different opacity choices for the clock widget? Maybe 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%? Great theme, btw!

10-19-11 09:06 AM
    Wow, BT! You read my mind! I had this same convo with BBT earlier!

Yes, please. Would love to see the clock widget a bit more transparent, or even able to control the level. I love the theme!!!
    10-19-11 09:11 AM
    Would there be any chance of having a few different opacity choices for the clock widget? Maybe 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%? Great theme, btw!

Sounds like a good plan for an update.

10-19-11 10:59 AM
    Hi!

I have a request...Love this theme and how fast it moves and the trackpad controls..
    It would be even better if we had an option for opacity on the banners? Your themes usually come with this and I've come to expect it
    Any chance to update to allow for options of transparency to the banners? (top and clock widget)? It would go with so much more walls and if I may speak for a lot of others out there, I know they would like this as well. Please consider, thanks!

Wow, BT! You read my mind! I had this same convo with BBT earlier!

Yes, please. Would love to see the clock widget a bit more transparent, or even able to control the level. I love the theme!!!
    Sounds like a good plan for an update.

So I'm not the only one who would love this?!! Will definitely purchase if this is a feature!! Thanks for your great themes bbt!
    10-19-11 03:03 PM
    10-21-11 07:44 PM

Oh yeah!!!!! +1 here also. I just noticed that this theme is now available for OS5....thank you! I also would purchase if you can have the opacity choices for that clock widget.
    10-22-11 10:10 AM
    Did I miss any word on an update for this theme?
    10-23-11 02:24 PM
    Did I miss any word on an update for this theme?
    Hi Jaydee,

Not that I am aware of. I'm waiting for the update for the opacity on that clock widget before I purchase.
    10-23-11 03:38 PM
    10-26-11 06:39 AM

Thanks Hil for the wallpaper!
    seashell93 likes this.
    10-27-11 09:50 AM
    10-27-11 03:10 PM
    10-27-11 04:27 PM
    11-01-11 06:05 AM
    andyahs likes this.
    12-14-11 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD