First 10 Copies FREE! Use coupon code azulbaya. As soon as the theme becomes available, the coupon will go into effect, so watch this thread closely and be quick!

AzulBaya is a great looking and fully customized blue theme. Comes complete with 8 icon home screen dock that is easily hidden (ESCAPE) and can be brought back just as easily (SPACEBAR).

This theme comes with a large home screen clock, hidden today and brand new custom meters for the battery, signal and wifi. AzulBaya also features custom menus, focus icons and selection icons.

Easily access FaceBook, profiles and SMS/MMS with built-in hotkey commands.

OS 5.0 required. Supports 480 x 360 devices 8900, 8910, 8930, 9630, 9650, 9700.

• 8 icon home screen dock
    • Hide dock (ESCAPE) - show dock (SPACEBAR)
    • Hidden today
    • Custom battery meter
    • Custom signal & wifi meter
    • Custom blue menus, selection and focus icons
    • OS6 icons throughout
    • Hotkeys include (0 - profiles, f - facebook, $ - SMS/MMS)

Download Now
    Last edited by TheIgster; 11-13-10 at 01:55 PM.
    10-10-10 02:52 PM
    Looks great! Can't wait to give this one a try!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 03:17 PM
    Thanks! I worked pretty hard on this one. Truly think it's my best theme yet. Hope everyone likes it.
    10-10-10 04:22 PM
    Looks great!! Any chance of a NO today and maybe add a weather slot. Thank you.
    10-10-10 04:59 PM
    I gave it some thought, but quite frankly, most people I've talked to like a hidden today. As to a weather slot, perhaps if I do a no today version I can put in a weather slot. For me personally, I use BerryWeather free and simply place it in one of the first 8 icons slots (as you can see by the screens - in the last slot).

If more people don't want a hidden today, then I can look into creating one and posting it for sale as well.
    10-10-10 05:28 PM
    Hi TheIgster,

Many thanks for the reply. Yeah.....I am one of those people who hate those today screens showing. As for the weather slot.....yes....I see what you mean and that would work for me. I use BerryWeather also.
    10-10-10 05:33 PM
    Fair enough Mojave. As mentioned, if more people don't want a hidden today and say so, I'll provide a version without it as well. Cheers!
    10-10-10 05:35 PM
    Fair enough Mojave. As mentioned, if more people don't want a hidden today and say so, I'll provide a version without it as well. Cheers!
    THANK YOU TheIgster.
    10-10-10 05:37 PM
    First post updated with link!
    10-10-10 08:35 PM
    Awesome theme!!

10-10-10 09:37 PM
    Wow...that's impressive wallpaper! Nice...
    10-10-10 09:47 PM
    Just an FYI, the free 10 are long gone. Wow those went fast...
    10-11-10 11:41 AM
    Hey igster, how can I get rid of this message bar. A battery pull removes it , but the first email brings it back. Getting way annoying. Like the theme otherwise.
    10-11-10 07:17 PM
    If you move off off messages before hiding the dock, does the bar stay there? Dunno really. Could be because you have the focus on messages when you hide the dock and when an email comes through it wants to display it on the hidden today but it doesn't because the dock is hidden, although the bar indicator seems to want to appear anyway. Seems to me to be an OS flaw. Try ensuring you are not focused on the message or email icon when hiding the dock and see if it appears then.

I have tried here, but can't duplicate the issue. I've tried leaving the focus on messages and hiding the dock and then sending an email, but no luck.
    Last edited by TheIgster; 10-12-10 at 12:15 AM.
    10-12-10 12:11 AM
    If you move off off messages before hiding the dock, does the bar stay there? Dunno really. Could be because you have the focus on messages when you hide the dock and when an email comes through it wants to display it on the hidden today but it doesn't because the dock is hidden, although the bar indicator seems to want to appear anyway. Seems to me to be an OS flaw. Try ensuring you are not focused on the message or email icon when hiding the dock and see if it appears then.

I have tried here, but can't duplicate the issue. I've tried leaving the focus on messages and hiding the dock and then sending an email, but no luck.
    Thanks for your input. I think you may be correct when an email comes thru with the dock hidden it displays. I prefer the dock to always be in the hidden mode, so not sure how to remedy. When the email comes thru tho it gives me the first line of what it is about in the message bar, then when I click it I get the full email, but the bar remains as empty until the next email/message. It's fine displaying when there's mail, but when the mail is read it should vanish.
    I'm dabbling with OS 6 now anyway, so I'm not going to worry about it. If/when I come back to OS-5 I'll try deleting it and re-installing.
    10-12-10 09:54 AM
    Sounds good cbreze. I simply cannot duplicate this behavior to try and fix.
    10-12-10 01:12 PM
    10-14-10 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD