Alright everybody, it's done! We have put a lot of time into this bad boy and hope you all enjoy it.

100% Custom Graphics
    Skinned Everything
    Device-Specific Custom HomeScreen
    User Controllable Today Box
    12-15 Sliding dock for Non-Touch Devices
    Hidden Shortcut Dock Non-Touch Devices
    3 Docks, 5 Icons each - all controlled by one button for Touch devices

Make sure you check out the complete description on the product page!

We would love to hear feedback! Any bugs or complaints please email us, so we can keep records at [email protected]
    11-20-10 04:03 AM
    is this an upgrade to Aspire, because I bought this last week. Or are you just posting this now? In any case, this is such a fantastic theme, I am really loving it. Clean, lots of wallpaper space and the scrolling icons on the right keep everything important right at hand. This theme is super fast and the icons are great looking. Thank you

11-20-10 09:06 AM
    is this an upgrade to Aspire, because I bought this last week. Or are you just posting this now? In any case, this is such a fantastic theme, I am really loving it. Clean, lots of wallpaper space and the scrolling icons on the right keep everything important right at hand. This theme is super fast and the icons are great looking. Thank you
    Hi dollface,

Do the icons on the right of the screen hide? So in other words.....can the dock be hidden? Many thanks.
    11-20-10 09:10 AM
    Here's some more images, and we posted a couple videos on the product page!

Last edited by grimmstaBB; 11-20-10 at 09:32 AM.
    11-20-10 09:28 AM
    Hi dollface,

Do the icons on the right of the screen hide? So in other words.....can the dock be hidden? Many thanks.

The icons on the right don't hide, we tried doing this but it caused some weird effects. Although, we are going to try to change that in a future update.
    Mojave likes this.
    11-20-10 09:29 AM
    Great theme. I really like it. The graphics are definitely sharp and crisp. Decided to take a chance on it. I'm glad I did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 12:53 PM
    I had to come back and further elaborate on this theme. A few of my favorite theme makers have left CB and the community of BlackBerry. However, I truly wish them well. That's how I stumbled upon your theme. Just got my new 9650 after returning from a 3 day Android excursion. No offense, I missed my keyboard and my BlackBerry friends. I actually took a chance on this theme. I actually purchased 2 but I was disappointed in the first one. I love the crisp icons and the speed and accuracy. No lag at all. Best one I've had in a while. Thanks. I want this to my main theme because it is so wallpaper friendly. This one is truly awesome. My fellow CBerrians, its worth every dime. Try it you will love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD