This theme layout works well with these wallpapers. Been messing around with the home screen icons. I use these for my personal home screen, but then I know what each graphic stands for... I can always change these back to the original BB versions. The pink Check Mark moves left/right along the icons to show which is currently selected. See the shots below...

11-22-10 11:08 PM
    Can you attach images too. The embedded images (or actually, the site hosting them) is blocked here......

Love Floyd. Would love to see your theme/wallpapers.....
    11-23-10 07:31 AM
    Got it. I so love that wallpaper. Of course, I'm sure wife would rolleyes if she saw it. LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 06:14 AM
    Got it. I so love that wallpaper. Of course, I'm sure wife would rolleyes if she saw it. LOL!

Yeah, I hear that about the wife. Same with mine. But you gotta love the admiration rock bands of that era had for the women.
    11-24-10 08:37 AM
    So is there an OTA for this? Looks awesome

11-25-10 03:11 PM
    So is there an OTA for this? Looks awesome

Hey PHDColumbus. Yes, I'll send you the link. How is the other one working? Is it okay. Like I say, I'm new at this and I think there might be some alignment issues with some of the data on the screens.

Happy Thanksgiving.
    11-25-10 03:40 PM

This theme layout works well with these wallpapers. Been messing around with the home screen icons. I use these for my personal home screen, but then I know what each graphic stands for... I can always change these back to the original BB versions. The pink Check Mark moves left/right along the icons to show which is currently selected. See the shots below...

Floyd is one of fav. Bands. Is there a ota link ?

11-25-10 11:43 PM
    Floyd is one of fav. Bands. Is there a ota link ?

Yes, I sent you the link via PM.
    11-26-10 01:48 PM
    whether this tyeme will be fit to 8520, if yes link please
    01-08-11 02:37 PM
    whether this tyeme will be fit to 8520, if yes link please
    I'll send you a PM.
    01-08-11 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD